• 2-3 times per year

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • 3-5 times per year

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • More than 5 times per year

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
AliAlex said:
Greg, would you mind sharing some interesting information with us? ;)
Thanks!

I don't know what mean by "interesting information". If you wan't to learn how to find, and construct deals, then you need to do some research yourself, a good place to start would be reading the whole of this thread , and also learn how to use matrix.itasoftware.com
If you do those two things you can find your own "Interesting information" and travel for a reasonable price, if you are looking for exact flight details, and costs you would have to be more specific about what you are looking for.

I can however give you a sample itinerary I am leaving on next week which you might find interesting.

EZE-JFK(stopover)JFK-HKG(stopover(J))HKG-IST(Stopover(CC))IST-OTP(stopover(Traveling back to IST by train))IST-LAX(Stopover(CC))LAX-MIA(stopover)MIA-EZE

The total cost for all the flights was right around $1,500(and 1 upgrade certificate), which I don't consider to bad a deal for a 4 continent trip over 6 weeks, also the trip will net be about 65,000 redeemable miles(enough for a free EZE-USA r/t), and 40,000 medallion qualifying miles.

(J) denotes the flight is in Business class, (CC) denotes the flight is in Comfort Class which is Turkish Airways premium economy product, much like a US domestic first seat, the other flights are in economy but are upgrade eligible(except IST-OTP), and I stand a good chance of clearing all the upgrades for no additional cost.

Back