How Stupid will America be???

"Stanexpat" said:
Dudester, are you taking your medication?
I'm an Obama supporter myself, but with your obnoxious and insulting posts in his support I think I'll give McCain another look.

I'm insulting and obnoxious ??? Whatever you say Stan - wanna give me some examples?.... you think what I say (which is basically just the truth) is obnoxious and insulting ??? When an old Geezer starts singing the 60's Jan and Dean/Beach Boys song "Barbara Ann" and starts changing the words to "Bomb, bomb, bomb.... bomb, bomb Iran" then starts laughing his geezer laugh. IMHO thats so funny to make jokes about murdering innocent people with massive bombs falling from the sky - mass murder and slaughter of the innocent is SO FUNNY !!! Makes me "Bust My Gut" every time - such a funny old clown that Mavrick guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2kyXN4ZVQg
(check out that "Great Posture" Mavrick has)

Am I taking my medication? With almost 8 years of Bush/Cheney I'm lucky to not have committed suicide - they really make a THINKING US Citizen feel HOPELESS and DEPRESSED !! They effed up my country with their twisted, sick, perverted ideas of justice and democracy for 8 effing years - you bet I'm pissed, just a little. Yeah, check out McCain again, it's very typic of your average American to not have a clue, doesn't surprise me AT ALL.

Thanks to rmartin for the heads up - good to see someone that has the facts straight and knows the truth.

Here's a guide to stem the confusion -
JOHN McCAIN, 72 - GEEZER? You Bet - MAVRICK GEEZER to the MAX in fact.....
MICK JAGGER, 65 - GEEZER? Nowhere near.....
JOE BIDEN, 65 - GEEZER, Nope

Speaking of Jagger - Enjoy the Stones "SWEET NEO CON" ("How come you're so wrong/My Sweet Neo Con?")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQLce48iMc&feature;=related

Video could be better, last 2 shots are PRICELESS !!!

"Napoleon" said:
"Yeah GREAT experience.  Graduating at the bottom of your class."
QUESTION:
What do they call the person who graduates LAST in their class from medical school?
How can I pass this up? The obvious answer is "A POTENTIAL FUTURE REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT" because they'll just have their powerful DADS get them through it all with a mixture of bribes and favors - worked for Bush (Daddy was a Congressman), worked with McCain (Daddy was an Admiral), will work again - like that brilliant U2 Song - "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car"..... YES HE WILL !!!! push that under achiever straight to the top !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAf-y64TUI0&feature;=related

Where would all these super slackers be without DADDY ???

The USA is a lost cause. The American expatriates posting here talk louder with their actions than with their words: they have chosen to live outside the USA. What exactly is going to change if Obama gets voted into office? Foreign policy remains the same. The presence in Iraq will not evaporate. The presence in Afganistan will be intensified. The aircraft carriers will not come home. The military-industrial establishment will not be disassembled. The vastly rich will continue to remain so. The indigent will remain hungry. Nothing will change. The empire will continue on its trajectory. The usual suspects are getting on the Obama bandwagon: Albright, Brzezinski, and so on: the managers and technocrats of the American imperium.

"bigbadwolf" said:
The American expatriates posting here talk louder with their actions than with their words: they have chosen to live outside the USA.

I do believe that the Dudester is still being held hostage in L.A.
"soulskier" said:
If McCain wins, there will be a lot more gringos living in Argentina.

I seriously doubt that a McCain victory in November will mark the beginning of a gringo migration to Argentina. My coming here had nothing to do with US politics. Neither does my staying here. I don't know anyone who came here to escape the Bush-Cheney dictatorship. The Dudester might have to flee, however, if McCain wins and this thread is brought to his attention. At least the Dudester will have a good life here teaching sex-ed and the "Dudester Method" of picking up chicas. I especially look forward to his American History classes, where instead of reading books, we'll only have to watch Oliver Stone movies (grad students only).Hopefully, bigbadwolf will offer a correspondence course in advanced entemology (so we can learn the difference of one cockroach from another).

I would not be suprised if mcain chose liberman as his running mate,then we really would be in a permanant state of war.

The Dudester is STILL being held hostage in Los Angeles - lol- but does have a small studio apartment (32m2) in Paris which he greatly prefers over LA. With that said, $12 crepes and $10 coffees are hard to "swallow" (with the horrible exchange rate between the Dollar/Euro). When the Dudester and his Girl Friend bought the Apt in the end of 2001 one US Dollar bought you 1.15 Euro's. Now, about 6 years later it is the total opposite only much worse. With that said I'm tired of waiting for the dollar to rise back up so plan to go back and upgrade to a slightly larger (50m2 ?) apt even though the exchange rate will kill me. Got a break the first time, get screwed the second (sometimes you Kick, sometimes you get Kicked) - I can't wait forever since it seems semi-permanent. It rents out from time to time so I break even more or less.

Another problem is the US airlines are all turning into Aeroflot or Air Somalia (United is now going to charge for meals and drinks on overseas flights) so hopefully my two - American and Delta - can hang on and not follow TWA, Pan Am and so many others - I have miles from here to the moon saved up. I was seriously also considering Argentina but you guys have me kinda nervous about BA....time will tell - I need to visit again. In the end, as usual, I do closely agree with BBWolf even though the reality is a little too dark and painful for me to want to handle (but I KNOW he is right in the long run). The country IS slowly coming apart at the seams but BBWolf will not let me spend anytime in my "denial fantasy bubble". Just as well, gotta deal with reality sooner or later.

In closing my number one belief in Government, ANY Government, is if you are going to give them tons of your hard earned money in taxes you better get something back. The French people do get a lot back, in America, you get a ton of this stuff called promises, hot air, and dubious wars to protect "American Interests" and a neat looking but expensive passport..... I'll take the stuff behind the French door Monty - thanks. Dudester (BTW, has Bin Laden been "Smoked out" yet? Just wondering.....)

PS. Steve, I admire your way with words - Bush/Cheney "DICTATORSHIP" - couldn't have said it better myself - Exactly Spot on !!!

I hate to start off with a tired old cliché “ He who forgets history is condemned to relive it”. Fast foreword 5,000 years. Year 2000. Buy dot com stock it will keep going up forever, everybody gets rich. Year 2002 the dot com bubble burst. Time to buy Real Estate. Prices will go up forever, every body gets rich. Year 2005 the Real Estate bubble burst. What’s next? Allen Greenspan coined the phrase ( Irrational Exuberance). Here is a country that split the atom that sent a man to the moon but yet believes in perpetural motion.
Date November 2008. John Mc Cain wins the American Presidency by a land slide. America had a chance to undo eight years of the Bush administration. The U.S never had a chance.
Fast Backwards 5,000 years. The common man is used by the strong, to build it’s wealth, to fight it’s wars. I shall call this phenomena political Darwinism. The masses are hotwired to have the elite think for them.
Year 2014: The U.S is 30 Trillion dollars in debt. The dollar is in a free fall, inflation is at 40%. The Chinese want to cut their losses and call in the dollar. The chickens have come home to roost. No it is not just the American masses it is all the masses of the world.
DQ

"steveinbsas" said:
I seriously doubt that a McCain victory in November will mark the beginning of a gringo migration to Argentina. My coming here had nothing to do with US politics. Neither does my staying here. I don't know anyone who came here to escape the Bush-Cheney dictatorship.
Though it wasn't the number one reason, it certainly was a contributing factor for the Mrs. and I.

Back