How to get a DNI?

Wow that's fast!!! super fast I would say, well done,Entre rios. Now you can enjoy all the termas with discount for locals:))

Any info on how fast federal courts work there? Or missiones?
I have no idea about the courts here. Sorry!

I mean, you didn't have to pay taxes because you never rented it right ;) .

I did not have to pay taxes on renal income for the apartment because I never rented it.

Of course I meant rental income.

I never rented the apartment (no wink). I lived in it.

It was the only property I owned at the time.

Getting back to the topic, everything in Argentina is easier with residency and the DNI (and the CUIL/CUIT), including opening bank accounts, using Mercado libre and Mercado Pago, and even paying taxes like the bienes personales (when you are subject to paying them).

Last edited:
I can confirm someone's prior announcement that new DNIs don't have the giant EXTRANJERO lettering. Mine doesn't. There is a small small
part where it say estadounidensi... I wonder if they know that it's actually spelled wrong. Good old Argentina!

I can confirm someone's prior announcement that new DNIs don't have the giant EXTRANJERO lettering. Mine doesn't. There is a small small
part where it say estadounidensi... I wonder if they know that it's actually spelled wrong. Good old Argentina!

I was looking at mine and saw a good ol' Argentina moment:

Date of Issue in English: 01 SET. You know SET? That famous abbreviation for September we all use in English?

I was looking at mine and saw a good ol' Argentina moment:

Date of Issue in English: 01 SET. You know SET? That famous abbreviation for September we all use in English?

Didn't you get the memo? The last letters of words are required to be correct in Argentina.

It does make me wonder if they don't have templates and instead someone is hand typing everything each time lol

Back