How to get to Campana

cafeamericano

Registered
Hello everyone,
We are looking to take a long weekend at a hotel in Campana in BA provincia. I looked at renting a car, but we would be spending the whole time at the hotel/resort and it seems a waste to rent a car for that long only to use it 2 hours (plus expensive). I called the hotel about transport, but they are quoting 3000 pesos each way. Are there private bus companies that go there i.e. greyhound style? Any other suggestions on how to comfortably get there? I know the Mitre train line passes by there, but it says it´s an almost 5 hour trip.

Bus 194 see link valor con sube $97 pesos.. Find out about stops Pay with SUBE only

https://tucolectivo.info/194.htm
STOPS
Desde Once hasta Puente Saavedra
Pueyrredon 67 entre Rivadavia y B. Mitre / Pueyrredon 443 entre Valentín Gómez y Corrientes / Pueyrredon 1053 entre Córdoba y Paraguay / Anchorena 1381 entre Charcas y Santa Fe / Santa Fe 3151 entre Coronel Diaz y Billinghurst / Santa Fe 3651 entre Araoz y Scalabrini Ortiz / Santa Fe 3991 entre Armenia y Gurruchaga / Plaza Italia: Santa Fe entre Darregueyra y Uriarte / Cabildo y Matienzo / Cabildo y Mendoza / Cabildo y Roosevelt / Cabildo y García del Río / Cabildo y colectora Gral Paz

Maybe Cabify? It's showing $1500 for one way on the app from Microcentro.

The bus stops in front of where I lived Avda Santa Fe 3651 approx for scheduñes see link . Can also go to where the bus Starts Pueyrredon 73 , Once to find out.

Hello everyone,
I called the hotel about transport, but they are quoting 3000 pesos each way.

I don't understand this. Quote anything near to a normal price (and double the cost of a metered taxi is *not* normal), and you have free money.
Why, so often, do businesses here take people for suckers?

Back