How to run a survey?

argeiCanuck

Registered
I'm curious to know how many BAExpats survived COVID without a single jab? On what basis you took that decision?

Problem is I don't know how to construct the question in a manner that keeps the privacy of participants (if they wish).

I'm curious to know how many BAExpats survived COVID without a single jab? On what basis you took that decision?

Problem is I don't know how to construct the question in a manner that keeps the privacy of participants (if they wish).
When you say that you survived it, you mean you got covid and you didn't die? Or you were just not exposed to the virus?

I got covid and got extremely sick, but I survived, before I was vaccinated.

If you didn't get the virus, what does getting not getting vaccinated have to do with surviving, besides being careful or lucky that you didn't get it?

I'm just asking.

Ooooh.
I believe every single one of us got infected. Absolutely no one escaped. NO CHANCE.
Some did NOT show any symptoms. Non whatsoever (me).
Some showed symptoms and got mildly sick.
Some severely sick.
Some didn't make.

Your suggestion should be included in the survey to pinpoint the question.

If you recovered before taking the vaccine ,,, do you you think you could have survived without the vaccine? You probably didn't need it.

Last edited:
Ooooh.
I believe every single one of us got infected. Absolutely no one escaped. NO CHANCE.
Some severely sick.
Some didn't make.
Well, that's a radical theory. Interesting. Anybody else think that? That sounds like a good survey question.

Ooooh.
Some severely sick.
Some didn't make.

Your suggestion should be included in the survey to pinpoint the question.

If you recovered before taking the vaccine ,,, do you you think you could have survived without the vaccine? You probably didn't need it.
If you really want to conduct genuine research you could do worse than starting by reading this:

But if all you want to do is confirm your own personal prejudices then you are probably doing fine as you are.

i got mildly sick and took both jabs as soon as they were available. in arizona they did not care about your statis. if you wanted it you signed up and got it. i think i got the third one as well.

If you really want to conduct genuine research you could do worse than starting by reading this:

But if all you want to do is confirm your own personal prejudices then you are probably doing fine as you are.
Genuine Research ,,,,,, OMG ,,, no Thanks.

Was curious.

Come to think of it ,, curiousity killed the 🐈,,, not interested.🤣😂😅

Last edited:
Curious=want to confirm personal prejudices.
Genuine Research = riding a high horse. (no interest)

My only Research was 45 years ago. And it was Genuine ,,, unlike plagiarizer Biden then.

But as a retiree and like Biden today I can't even remember what was the topic. 🤣 🤣

Back