Hyperinflation ante portas

I don't get this argument. You would wash and scrub, how do you scrub with the bidet? Also, how do you dry yourself? If you're somewhere other then your own house do you bring your own towel?

I had to use one in the field trailer one time but was forced to drive back to neuquen three hours with swamp ass.

Bidet never made sense to me but I'm open to convincing.
Good water pressure (but ojo, not too much...) + a tissue or square paper to dry and you're as fresh as a baby.

Beware of Banks!
During the 2001 crisis the banks pulled all sorts of shit on their clients. Spared no one.

1) Had a job working outside CABA and received a PESOS check instead of the dreaded Patacones circulating in Pcia. de BsAs.
Deposited said check at my CitiBank as usual in my Pesos account. Time went by and the money did not show up in my balance. Called the bank and they told me the check had cleared and the money was currently in my Dollars account. I have no such account, I said.
YOU DO NOW, they responded.
Well, I deposited pesos and need pesos...
SORRY SIR, you must be aware that transactions with Dollar accounts are currently forbidden, have a nice day.

2) Itau kept messing with me each time I went to the Abasto COTO. After tiring lines at the cashier´s, i usually ended up with a bouncing plastic in spite of having enough credit and cash at the bank. Decided to close the account and filled all the formailities to do so. Ended with the proper document stating the account was closed.
They started calling me regularly claiming I owed them money. It was a very small amount, not worth my time, even having the bank half a block away from my office. Told them they had issued me the document stating I was debt free and they said it meant nothing to them.
Eventually, I went there and payed them the less than $10 (pesos) they claimed.
Months after this, they started calling again. Now saying they OWED ME money.
Went once more to make sure they would go away once and for all. They told me they could not refund me the money they owed me because I no longer had an account with them.

3) BBVA. Had an account opened while living in Recoleta but made my office in Almagro my mailing address. Never an issue until one day they decided to make a small matter a big matter. They mailed me at my (former) home instead of using my mailing address and since I had relocated to Almagro the letter went unnoticed. Whatever it was, it became an issue. Can´t remember what it was but they drove me nuts since nor the Alvear or the Corrientes offices were involved and I had to chase the invisible sender for months. Got rid of them to.

4) Last but not least. I have a friend who won the lottery and made a ton of money. He carried no cash but had an impressive collection of CC.
He had several Plazos Fijos for over quarter of a million USD going on and those would cover his bills every week or fortnight. Anyway, when SHTF the bank rolled all his PF into one and since he could not withdraw over $5000 Pesos per week, called him and asked him to BRING CASH to the bank. He headed for Ezeiza instead.
He got cleaned by his bank. He now lives abroad, dimeless.

Beware of Banks!

Iz

Like so?
10A26816-C14E-4105-9A2F-F1F301A8DAC4.png

Good water pressure (but ojo, not too much...) + a tissue or square paper to dry and you're as fresh as a baby.

Control water Pressure and Temperature...!!!
The world population is still divided between the Conbidet and the SansBidet. The Brecha is too wide. Wouldn't be the place for a discussion about the disadvantages of Not having a bidet..! In many areas...Just saying.!

Until 2018 it was actually mandatory to have bidets in Capital (to have them built in, not actual use of them): https://www.google.ch/amp/s/www.cla...instalar-bidet-viviendas_0_rymJ4MyOQ.amp.html

When we did the renovation of our house, we removed all three of them (and I never used / tried a bidet before). Now not sure whether it was the right decision after these eulogies I am hearing here .... in any case, the amount of space that you gain in a bath room without these is considerable

I just figured it'd have to be Hella water pressure to blast off these low fiber diets.

Got four of them in my apt never once used them. Maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Guess toilet paper can do it for you? Don't want to get into Bathroom humor isn't my thing..1
But now with the expanded preferences Bidet is on the center stage..!

The 1,000 pesos bills will be imported from Brazil. They are printing so much money that they have to outsource the production.
Things are looking bleak at Venezuela Del Sur.

Last edited:
Back