I just moved Buenos Aires, Palermo

HeyRach

Registered
HI,

My name is Rachael, I just moved to BA from the US, Virginia to be exact. Except, noticed some DC newbies....I lived there for about two years. I am working here and had to move in a hurry, so my spanish is quite rusty.

Well just wanted to introduce myself and I'm excited to be here!

Rach

Welcome Rach .... as the Chinese say .... may you live in interesting times.

Tourist2008 said:
...as the Chinese say .... may you live in interesting times.

While not exactly a chinese saying, it is also supposed to be a curse, not a blessing.:eek:

Welcome Rachel, may the gods smile upon you and keep you safe ;)

Welcome, I'm also from VA (Arlington).

It's pretty much always an interesting time to move to Argentina.

While not exactly a chinese saying, it is also supposed to be a curse, not a blessing.:eek:

Oops, take it back then ...... welcome, peace .... enjoy!

Hi Rach, welcome! I'm one of the former DCers. You mentioned you moved here for a job, where are you working? I'm just wondering because it seems difficult for Argentine companies to sponsor you.

Hey Rachael,

I moved to BA one week ago also so if you want to grab a drink or visit the city with me you are more than welcome! i'm 25 and also work here.

See u!

Coralie

HeyRach said:
HI,

My name is Rachael, I just moved to BA from the US, Virginia to be exact. Except, noticed some DC newbies....I lived there for about two years. I am working here and had to move in a hurry, so my spanish is quite rusty.

Well just wanted to introduce myself and I'm excited to be here!

Rach

Hi yea I would love to grab a drink. Really anytime besides weekdays are good for me. I look forward to meeting up!

Rach

Back