I need help getting my cat adopted by Wednesday.

stargatefix

Registered
The hardest thing I have ever had to do is happening right now. My fur baby was my everything and has been everywhere with me since he was born. Please no judgement (even though I know some of you still will...) I just need to find him a new home. I split with my ex who is moving out of the country this coming week and cant hold on to my boy any longer. I am not in a position to have any animals at where I am staying at the moment and I do not have the means to put him in a boarding facility, move back to the states with him, or get my own place. So please if you can help I would be very grateful.

His name is Lilo he was born August 1st, 2007 in Los Angeles and has been with me everywhere until now. He has his own crazy personality that I absolutely love and I know you will love to. He loves to play with string, chill on the patio and eat fresh meat if you let him. Please help me find a good home for him. You can message me here or email me at: [email protected] He has all his vaccinations and has an international microchip.

Attachments

• lilo8.jpg
    lilo8.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 13
  • lilo7.jpg
    lilo7.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12
  • lilo6.jpg
    lilo6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
  • lilo5.jpg
    lilo5.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
  • lilo4.jpg
    lilo4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 12
  • lilo3.jpg
    lilo3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
  • lilo2.jpg
    lilo2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Lilo1.jpg
    Lilo1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Considering his age, just get him put down instead of making him face the misery of living away from you at this age.

I think he is your baby
You have to have to keep him
His heart will break loosing you
Xxx

It costs $200 to fly him back to the US with you. I'm very confused - you've had the cat for 11 years and you're trying to rehome him in 2 days? That doesn't make any sense.

It costs $200 to fly him back to the US with you. I'm very confused - you've had the cat for 11 years and you're trying to rehome him in 2 days? That doesn't make any sense.
I tried for a couple of months. Also I am staying with a friend right now because I barely have money for food at the moment let alone a plane ticket back to the states and somehow also pay for place to live. Anyways he has a home now but thanks for being jerks.

Hogar de Proteccion Lourdes

Dirección: C1098ABA, ABA, Chile 1393, C1098 Buenos Aires
Horario:
Cerrado ⋅ Horario de apertura: mar. 18:00

Teléfono: 011 5183-5168

I know this place because it's ten blocks from where I live, and I brought a homeless cat there several years ago. She asked me for 500 pesos "for food and medical care." It's was a scam operation. The neighbors called the police and her operation was closed. I felt suspicious about her and her operation when I met her, but there was nothing else I could do. I already have a female cat I brought home from the street, and my neighbors were going to file a complaint against me for the male cat being outside my apartment. She kept the cats in cages and who knows if they were fed and cared for as she promised. She didn't answer the phone and was very evasive with information and her location. She wouldn't answer the door unless she was expecting you. I hope the city inspectors kept her from reopening her operation. There are many shelters who care for homeless animals and find good homes for them.

This is the news report of Chile 1393.

Last edited:
Jornada de Adopcion
Saturday, July 14 from 13 to 17 hs.
Plaza Almagro - Sarmiento and Salguero
Organizations that take homeless animals off the street and give them shelter
are bringing dogs and cats to Plaza Almagro for families to adopt them.
The city estimates there is one pet for every three persons in the city.

https://www.facebook.com/BAmascotas/

Last edited:
Back