I need new expat and Argentine friends!

Been looking around myself to expand my social circles a bit. Arrived last week for another long stay. Lived here 2005-2008, and seems much has changed and the same at once

Late 30s, native californian on walkabout

Traveled a lot solo so don't have any problems trying new places solo. Think I'll try this Mexican night this week.

I also feel the same way. Does the Mexican night really only run until 10? I'm at the facultad until 10 on Thursdays.

Hola! Sorry, I wasn't clear. Happy Hour (20 peso margaritas) is til 10, the kitchen is open from 3pm- midnight.

can you pass the menu on to me? im looking for some good mexican food that isnt the crap ive already eaten

Any Recomendation on places to meet for the fifty'sh and over ???

Braytrain! We're in the middle of redesigning the menu so I will just post some things here-

guacamole handmade to order with corn tortilla chips- 30 pesos
torta de res (braised beef w/ black bean puree, salsa verde, pickled onion on homemade bolillo bread)- 40 pesos
tacos al pastor- slow cooked pork butt rubbed in Yucatan spices and steamed in sour orange juice, black bean puree, pickled onion, corn tortillas- 40 pesos
plato del dia, 36 pesos
postre del dia, 18 pesos

jalapeno margaritas, blueberry ginger margaritas, classic margaritas 20 pesos during happy hour.

Kitchen is open from 3- midnight, happy hour ends at 10. We're located at Gurruchaga 1417 at Cabrera in Soho EVERY THURSDAY.

I think I may check this out tonight. PM me if you want to join! And thanks for the tip.

Hey I just joined this site today and would love to try out the mexican night next week.

I've been in BsAs for a while now (8 months) but I haven't really taken part in many of these ex-pats events. Im from the states, 25, living in palermo... Definitely trying to meet new people

Can't seem to figure out how to PM anyone, is that because I just joined? Thanks!

Hi guys

just got into the forum. This is my first mesage as well. I´m also wanting to expand my social circle. I got some friends here, but they often busy with work and one of them just moved to Adrogue (provincia). I came to BAs to work and study. Maybe we can arrange something for the weekend?

hi guys / Martha, im totally in for a get-together as well :) PM me and we can coordinate.
Cheers. Romina

Back