I want to be your hair stylist

Dashb07

Registered
Hello everyone! My name is TeQuan, most call me TJ. Im looking to do hair out here in BA and I want you to be my client! I am an experienced hair stylist from Dallas, TX. My prices are wicked affordable and I also do house calls. Here is my website...

Http://www.wix.com/dashb07/tequanJ

As your personal stylist, I promise to understand your vision, while developing a plan for your hair's health. I really hope to hear from you! Feel free to hit me up on my website in the "contact" section, here on BAEXPATS, or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Ciao.

Double post, we read you the first time: http:/baexpats.org/expat-life/13360-i-want-your-hair-stylist.html. Good luck

seventeen said:
Double post, we read you the first time:

And the time before that, and the time before that.

I don't know about anyone else, but with me it goes:

First time - that's interesting, I'll bookmark it for later.

Second - Yeah, I know, I know.

Third - this is beginning to bug me

Fourth and beyond - forget it fella; you've just lost my business

I'm not too keen on businesses that keep getting their clients to pump them up either.

Or maybe I'm just a grouch.

Harumph!

elhombresinnombre said:
And the time before that, and the time before that.

I don't know about anyone else, but with me it goes:

First time - that's interesting, I'll bookmark it for later.

Second - Yeah, I know, I know.

Third - this is beginning to bug me

Fourth and beyond - forget it fella; you've just lost my business

I'm not too keen on businesses that keep getting their clients to pump them up either.

Or maybe I'm just a grouch.

Harumph!

No, you're perfectly right there. Maybe he's starting out and trying everything to promote his business, but that's no excuse for spamming.

ps. judging by the picture you might need a personal hair advisor though ;) (joking, I'm just envious, wish I had mine)

darmanad said:
Does this site have any guidelines about purely commercial activity/posts?

I have no idea. But it is commercial suicide to annoy your potential customers so it ought to be a self-limiting exercise. But as in other walks of life, some people just don't know when to stop.

elhombresinnombre said:
I have no idea. But it is commercial suicide to annoy your potential customers so it ought to be a self-limiting exercise. But as in other walks of life, some people just don't know when to stop.
I agree that it makes no sense to annoy your potential customers. I guess one has to weigh the benefit of using this site to repeat free advertisements in order to attract new customers with the chance some readers will find the repetitve advertising off-putting.
That you may find it annoying and decide not to buy from this source does not necessarily mean it makes advertising for free here a bad thing from the advertiser's point of view. There are a lot of ads I see on TV that I find annoying, but I suspect such a campaign generates business.

Hello
TeQuan
A good idea is to get in contact with hostels many people are looking for English speaking stylist and there are not many for what I know.

rihornos said:
Hello
TeQuan
A good idea is to get in contact with hostels many people are looking for English speaking stylist and there are not many for what I know.

Thanks for the good advice. I will definitely look into this.

Hey Guys and Gals,

My intention's of promoting my business on here are not to be annoying or to push business away. I am simply just trying to put my name out there. To my understanding, there are new people joining everyday. I want to give them the comfort of letting them know i'm here. The first thing most women do when moving to a new location is look for 3 things... a doctor, a dentist, and a hair stylist.

Forgive me for double posting on the same day, as i'm still getting used to working with the forums. You may not like the way i'm promoting my business, but why knock my hustle? I've had a lot of positive feedback/questions. So with that said, I don't plan to stop promoting myself. If it means I lost a client than so be it. I've had more positive responses than negative ones and I would much rather have more positive clients than negative ones.

Again my intentions weren't to be a spammer or to be annoying. Im just trying to do what I love.

Back