I Was Swindled Out Of $1000 Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe! I open this thread in FEAR.....! What if before Aug, 31 st. IG sends a transfer for the $1K . All this festival of disqualifications would have to be reverted :eek: disclaimers posted! However don't believe it will happen !

I believe it will happen. I believe he will hold off until the last minute just to milk as much of my songwriting talent as possible without losing the coke and ipads.

The sly old fox.

I believe it will happen. I believe he will hold off until the last minute just to milk as much of my songwriting talent as possible without losing the coke and ipads.

The sly old fox.

When this is all over (assuming it will ever be all over) you could always rewrite the Iliad by replacing the Acheans (Achilles) and the Trojans (Paris) with the Randroids (Steve) and the Anti-Randroids (Ajo).

Back in the day, the Missus and I used to take bets on what each new thread would end up talking about: threads on Tango turning into debates on neoliberalism; threads on malbec turning into peanut butter wars... etc.

Nowadays, the betting's over because everybody knows how it will end: every single bloody thread gets turned into this braindead Ajo vs Steve catfight.

On the upside it means that I lose less money to my wife on those bets, but on the downside it has made the site alot less fun.

Bummer.

The live album of the Joe Aid concert is coming together nicely. Can anyone come up with a title and a sleeve design? (and if you are capable of whipping up an album cover you should be doing the sketch for Joe first or - flash - the cover can be the sketched portrait of IG!).

1.Where in the World Is Santiago Vera? - Unknown/pauper 3:30
2.Blue Dollar Blues - B. Dylan/pauper 2:32
3.A story b’out International Guy - The Steve Miller Band/hannstew 2:51
4.Bloody Mother F#(Kin A$$hole - M. Wainwright 3:19
5.Texas hold 'em - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds/pauper 5:05
6.Ballad of a Steer's Arsehole - S. Cooke/pauper 3:11
7.El que quiere Punta del Este - Trad./pauper 4:09
8.DOS on the SEO in PDE - Inspiral Carpets/pauper 3:23
9.Metal Machine Music - Velvet Underground/pauper 7:13
10.Gambler's Paradise - Coolio/Joe feat. MC IG 4:14

Yes a Selfie is safer, if you ask IG to take your picture he won't give you back your camera...

GS, Are you serious? You're really going?

I'd like to go but I heard Punta is super expensive - restaurants and all. And I'm not a gambler so I wouldn't even get a room discount...

Yes, we are going. My wife is buying the Buquebus tickets tonight. I talked with reservations at the Conrad and they do have some decent room rates. However, I have some clients of mine who have property in the same part of town. I have an email into them to see if their house is available. If so, we can crash there for much less than we'd spend at the Conrad.

I'll keep you posted.

GS

This is the guy we are looking for, right?

Santiago-Vera-300x3001_zpsfa307566.jpg

Yes, we are going. My wife is buying the Buquebus tickets tonight. I talked with reservations at the Conrad and they do have some decent room rates. However, I have some clients of mine who have property in the same part of town. I have an email into them to see if their house is available. If so, we can crash there for much less than we'd spend at the Conrad.

I'll keep you posted.

GS
Wow!!! if we had a house with a kitchen I think I could swing it!!!

I don't mind sleeping on the couch. I'll bring stuff to make chili for everyone - all I need to buy if some ground beef and veg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back