Ice Cream Parlor

Security cost are high !! great number of ice cream parlors are robbed each month.

so what business works in BA?

i have seen on this forum, that all business ideas by future 'just arrived in BA" would-be entrepreneurs is rubbished every time.

so what would work here with this economy and this system?

I ve tried a new heladeria the other day, quite interesting. Its name is Buffala and as the name can tells they make ice creams with buffala milk. It is amazing. At least at the same level than Persicco and Volta (Im tempted to say best ice cream ever, but I dont know).
If you go try the sambayon e doppo morire.

Buffala in the corner of Pueyrredon & Melo or Gutierrez dont remember well.

I ve tried a new heladeria the other day, quite interesting. Its name is Buffala and as the name can tells they make ice creams with buffala milk. It is amazing. At least at the same level than Persicco and Volta (Im tempted to say best ice cream ever, but I dont know).
If you go try the sambayon e doppo morire.

Buffala in the corner of Pueyrredon & Melo or Gutierrez dont remember well.

Better than Arkakaó?

Arkakaó's Chocolate fondente (dark chocolate/bitter chocolate) is the best single flavor of any style, from any ice cream parlor in the entire city... in my opinion.

Better than Arkakaó?

Arkakaó's Chocolate fondente (dark chocolate/bitter chocolate) is the best single flavor of any style, from any ice cream parlor in the entire city... in my opinion.

Nobody has better chocolate amargo than Cadore (Corrientes and Rodríguez Peña).

i have seen on this forum, that all business ideas by future 'just arrived in BA" would-be entrepreneurs is rubbished every time.

buy into a very small handicraft store in a galeria and turn it into a cueva...!

Our negative attitude is probably not a bad thing in this case. Most startup businesses do fail, not just here but anywhere. If they don't have the resolve to make it past our shooting down their idea, they most certainly won't have the resolve to get past the import issues, high taxes, coimas, uncertain unpredictable economic environment, employee-centric laws, not being able to exit with their cash if they fold, etc etc etc. We're just the first teeny tiny hurdle to get them warmed up. We should pat ourselves on the back for a job well done helping to temper them, or perhaps saving one more fool from being parted with their hard won cash.

Back