If You Don't Enjoy BA now...

The worst is that the humidity can rise in the middle of the night. I can't understand why Americans want to visit BA in January-February. It's oppressive but they seem to want to escape the cold. Give me the snow!

Guys be happy this is very temperate weather with a fine breeze and NO mosquistos...try super rainy and super humid a la 2007 and then see how you love this years early summer so far!

I love the heat...I just adjust my schedule. Wake up at about 14 or 15h, do a little work (right.....) take a nap, then go out at about 18h to do a few errands. Stay up til 5h or 6h going out, socializing, whatever! And I don't need to drag a jacket everywhere I go. <3

Moonwitch said:
Oh yes. Shame it is so fucking hot you can't leave your house before 18.00

I know... but that's why so many people left... It can't be that perfect! :rolleyes: Besides, not EVERY day is that hot.

fifs2 said:
Guys be happy this is very temperate weather with a fine breeze and NO mosquistos...try super rainy and super humid a la 2007 and then see how you love this years early summer so far!

100% in agreement -- no mozzies at all this year. And with the wind etc last night I went for a bike ride at 6pm and DIDN"T melt into the ground [gasp!!!].

Today supposed to be up to 34/35 though so off to the gym now before gets too hot.

Tomorrow 36. We have to exchange some christmas gifts so will be seeking respite inside the mall I guess!

Back