If You Don't Enjoy BA now...

Hache

Registered
... in case you haven't noticed yet... January is the perfect month for your BA experience. You have the whole city for yourselves... so enjoy it!!! :)

Bikers, runners, skaters, whatnot... it's now or never!!! :rolleyes:

Shame it is so fucking hot you can't leave your house before 18.00

Right!! Is it always this hot this early in the summer? I could totally go for a nice "Alberta Clipper" to just cool things down so I actually feel like going outside.

Its oppressive.

In summer you should go out jogging/exercising early in the morning (6:00 AM!). Fresh air, quiet, not many people. It is my favourite time of the day!

Amargo said:
In summer you should go out jogging/exercising early in the morning (6:00 AM!). Fresh air, quiet, not many people. It is my favourite time of the day!

Jogging at 6am?? You should've said: "It is my favourite time of A VERY LONG day";)

Well don't forget, in Argentina, 6 am is the time when you go home from the night out :), so you get a run in BEFORE you go to bed :)

Liam3494 said:
Well don't forget, in Argentina, 6 am is the time when you go home from the night out :), so you get a run in BEFORE you go to bed :)
But you also have to keep an eye out for drunk drivers.

very true :) - And where were you yesterday?.... We keep looking for you :)

A&A said:
Right!! Is it always this hot this early in the summer? I could totally go for a nice "Alberta Clipper" to just cool things down so I actually feel like going outside.

Its oppressive.

I have only one summer experience here an this year seems on par with last years. I have a made a vow not to complain about the heat YET. I am saving myself for a couple of weeks when I get back from the south. Then it will be really unbearable and I will unleash a torrent of moans.

A&A said:

I once compared the south of Prov. Bs. As. to Iowa.

Today it was more like O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A (where the wind comes sweeping down the plain).

In fact, the wind was so strong I couldn't even smell my neighbor's hogs.

Must'a blown the stink right off 'em.

Yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!:p

It's almost 10 PM and it's actually a bit chilly now (with no wind.)

Back