If You Had Your Druthers, How Do You Fix Argentina?

Change the immigration policy: Throw out all the Paraguyans / Bolivians / others that are not paying taxes.
Throw out anyone not legal that's living here. ( That includes all you expats sponging here without residency).

Make it a capital crime for murder/ robbery with a weapon ( 30 day trial to hanging)
Cut hands of thieves ( 1 each time), then their head for the 3rd conviction.

Make it a tax haven to bring in $$

A tad bit too harsh ?
Lots of perma-tourists here r just spending their $$ here, passing time by.

I would rather change immigration laws to add one new category for those perma-tourists .

Higher taxes and huge investment in public health and education.

Change the immigration policy: Throw out all the Paraguyans / Bolivians / others that are not paying taxes.
Throw out anyone not legal that's living here. ( That includes all you expats sponging here without residency).

Make it a capital crime for murder/ robbery with a weapon ( 30 day trial to hanging)
Cut hands of thieves ( 1 each time), then their head for the 3rd conviction.

Make it a tax haven to bring in $$

Dafuq?

And this kind of barbarism worked out great for the Saudis with rape and murder against Indonesian maids and the powerless run amok.

Keep this crap to yourself and I'm glad you have no power in this country. As much as I hate to say this, I'd take the K's over your suggested barbarian "solutions" that sound like they came from some cave in 500 BCE.

Alberdi and Sarmiento imagined and created this country. According to them, the country is lacking 60 million people, then we talk.

Germany has about 30/40 cities distributed all around the country of 2 million people each. We have 3 over 1 million and that[s it.

Dafuq?

And this kind of barbarism worked out great for the Saudis with rape and murder against Indonesian maids and the powerless run amok.

Keep this crap to yourself and I'm glad you have no power in this country. As much as I hate to say this, I'd take the K's over your suggested barbarian "solutions" that sound like they came from some cave in 500 BCE.
It was yast a yoke!!! besides Fried knows that i would not allow that on the grounds of that practice is way to middle easterner.We are a western culture so there will be hangings more our style lol come on Nico chill out!!! let's all stay friends :)

El Nico obviously hasn't been robbed or assaulted enough.
There's over 7 Billion on the planet. Time we tidied up the Gene pool and got rid of the problem ones in our communities.

Yep the the K's solutions have been working so well !!!

El Nico obviously hasn't been robbed or assaulted enough.
There's over 7 Billion on the planet. Time we tidied up the Gene pool and got rid of the problem ones in our communities.

Yep the the K's solutions have been working so well !!!

From your posts, you'd be the first one I'd get rid of. Murderous streak, unpredictable, barbaric tendencies...who knows what you'll be capable of.

It was yast a yoke!!! besides Fried knows that i would not allow that on the grounds of that practice is way to middle easterner.We are a western culture so there will be hangings more our style lol come on Nico chill out!!! let's all stay friends :)

Just a joke huh.

Back