I'm an Argentinian US Citizen.

Fierro

Registered
I'm an argentinean US citizen who came home after 23 years of living in New Hampshire.
I do miss be in contact with my fellows "Americanos"....
I have family in USA and here so it make it a bit easier.
When I first got to USA in 1988 I got a lot of help from americans that later become great friends. And if I can help any body it will be nice.
So you can contact me within this forum.
Best Regards to All.
Mario "FIERRO"

Your math does not add up. I imagine you must have arrived in the US in 1988 instead?

Welcome, you are now in a tough media, picky-picky members will check you spelling, syntaxis, use of punctuation and math.
:D

Welcome, you are now in a tough media, picky-picky members will check you spelling, syntaxis, use of punctuation and math.
:D
No problem...... never to late to learn...
Regards. or better yet, NEBERR TOO LATTE TOO LEARNED..... :D

As someone who is getting ready to move my argentine family to the states, I'm always curious as to what brought you back? If its nothing too personal, do you mind sharing?

Of course, Ill like to share why I'm back.

For me, moving is nothing more than that ... Moving., some people move to a different state or province some to a different country, I consider my self lucky because I love United States us much I love Argentina. I did lived in Mexico, Edinburgh, and England for short periods of time,, an the reason? Business.
But nothing can compared to the States or Argentina.
I lived half of my life in the States and Half here.....I Have kids here and a beautiful daughter over there.
Got my degree in UMASS. And started a business in USA,
Got married there, I used to come over to BA and visit my family at least twice a year.
and a year ago I start to feel that I want to move to Argentina... no specific reason or better say lot of non specific reasons,, and I did it. and I'm here.

That's All Folks
Best Regards.
Fierro Suarerz.

Back