I'm Mikey and I'm new

mikey67

Registered
Hello All
My name is Mikey, I just arrived from the States and found this site. I´m 23 yrs old and came here alone to teach English.
If anyone is interested in doing some site seeing or practing castellano with me, send me a message. I'd also like to go out at night if anyone is interested, maybe we can get a group together.
Mikey

Hi Mikey! Another expat and I have been talking about meeting with other foreigners to practice Spanish together, and are trying to come up with a day/time to meet. Want me to let you know what we come up with?I´m a English teacher here, I also came here by myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!! My email is [email protected] to Bs As!

KatharineAnn, Please do let me know. As of now, anytime is good for me. I look forward to meeting with you both.
Thanks,
Mikey

Quoting "mikey67": "If anyone is interested in doing some site seeing or practing . . . . "
Mikey: "If anyone is interested in sightseeing or practicing . . . ." I'm not an English teacher, but I am a native English speaker.

I'm sorry for any misspellings that have occurred on this websight.
smartass

Quoting "mikey67": "I'm sorry for any misspellings that have occurred on this websight."
I'm not an English teacher, but I am a native English speaker too. WEBSITE!!
Calm down we are just having a little fun that is all :)

Also new, 24 from Boston, would love to meet up and pratice castellano.
let me know time/place. Rachel

I´ve been posting this same announcement on several related threads, and no one even comments on it. ¿Can you see me here? It´s about weekly Spanish conversation for expats and tourists, at the Euro Club, with a dedicated moderator, (sometimes myself). Every Wednesday, check out these prior threads for all the info... that is if you can read this!!!?
=3063]Quien quiere practicar Castellano?
=3084]looking for someone who speaks both english and spanish?
It´s a good, safe, consistent place to gather and meet weekly, and then if you want to practice yet more often, meetings can be arranged through here for other days in Palermo or other areas.

Back