Im new!

gartland said:
There have been some regularity to the meetups even though we have just been here about a month. This last month it seems like the majority of the meetups have been in the Palermo barrio. Whether this is the trend or not, I can not answer on. Maybe Howard, Steve or Liam knows more. They've been around for a while :)

Truls
Palermo seems to be easier for most folks to get to...Not for Liam or I though,we,re miles from there,but do it to keep you guys entertained:):):);)

Liam3494 said:
I will be in The Gibraltar in San Telmo tonight (Sunday) from 6 pm if you are around that part of town.....

Is The Gibraltar open again? The last time I walked past there they had the builders in.

Hi Kate,
I noticed your post because my daughter moved to BA a few months ago. Her name is Katie. She's a consecrated woman living in community with a team that works in a couple of schools there. Where do you teach english? Is it in a school or only private lession?

Hi 'Aletan' I teach Business english to a few companies in Barracas as well as donwtown. I work for institutes who arrange work for me. I also have private students too. It's just building the hours up that i need to do!

Hi Kate! Great choice in moving here. Not sure if you've done the typical tour yet but we do bike tours throughout the city and would love to show you around. It's a great way to familiarize yourself with the routes, the cities layout, and we show you some great locations to really experience Buenos Aires. If you are interested, shoot me a message. We have excellent discounts for BAexpat members.
Good having you with us!

Back