Immediate work offered for qualified candidates

DanP

Registered
Dedicated, polished writers holding at least a bachelor's degree are invited to apply for an article/web copy writing position with BsAs Copy. Please only respond if you are committed to deadlines, responsible, and looking to put in at least 10-15 hours per week.

Pay starts at 8 dollars an hour, with raises available for the right candidates. For more information, see www.BsAsCopy.com

Dan,

I am a 26 year old young professional (American), living in Buenos Aires. In 2005, I graduated from Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. Since graduating college I developed analytical and writing skills through two positions in Dallas, TX. From 2005 to 2007, worked at Bank of America Global Corporate Investment Banking as a Corporate Credit Analyst, and from 2007 to February 2009, I worked as a Senior Associate in the Planning & Finance department at Greystone Communities. I am very interested in joining the BsAs team and feel I have the background and qualifications to be a solid member of your team. I would be happy to send you a complete resume as well as discuss my background in further detail with you sometime soon.

You may contact me at joanna.b.young@gmail, or at my local movil 15 59 66 4606. I currently reside in Palermo Hollywood, and am planning to stay in Buenos Aires indefinitely.

Best Regards,

Joanna Young
[email protected]

Back