Immigration Lawyer in 2023

Neoperm

Registered
As I am exploring ways to head to Argentina this year, I am looking for a suitable lawyer assist me. Well, I don't speak any Spanish.

Could you recommend a few Immigration Lawyers to help me preparing documents, visa, temporary residence permit, DNI applications, etc. -- in order to apply for citizenship in due course?

How much do they charge?

I have seen positive reviews of "Celano & Asociados Attorneys at Law", however, their site, FB page are not updated and no response to the emails.

Great forum.

Thanks

Celano & Associates will charge you ~$2K USD. That is what I was quoted in October. Spanish speakers really don't need an immigration lawyer per se because almost all of the process is online via Radex; some of which is in English. However, you would still need to do a few things within the city that would require Spanish language skills.

Attached is the screenshot of a person who processes visas for hordes of students who come to study in Argentina's free universities; Colombians, Bolivians, Peruvians, Brasilians..... et al. I did not use her but she was highly recommended. As I don't want to shamelessly promote the attorney who helped me, if you send me a DM, I will pass along her contact information. She does excellent work. But in both cases you will still personally have to do some running around the city which you likely can't do alone. If you used my attorney or Real Assessoria Estudantil, they would need to find an English speaking 'guide' to go with you.

If cost is of no concern, Gabriel Celano does a good A-Z job. He has someone to do the running around that you can't do and don't have the Spanish language skills to do. This is the email for Celano's assistant Lucia Gauna who speaks excellent English: [email protected] She will get you squared away with minimal hassle. They have people who will accompany you into the film "Idiocracy" a.k.a. Migración Argentina. My advice in your case is to use Celano. The extra money is worth your sanity and tranquility.

Good luck.

Attachments

• Visa help.jpg
    Visa help.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 12
I used Celano & Associates to obtain my DNI for permanent residence here in 2022. They were well worth the money, everything went smoothly. Have you used [email protected] ?
Thanks, yep. Still waiting for their reply. Not sure if they are super busy or the email bumped into their spam folder. :)

Celano & Associates will charge you ~$2K USD. That is what I was quoted in October. Spanish speakers really don't need an immigration lawyer per se because almost all of the process is online via Radex; some of which is in English. However, you would still need to do a few things within the city that would require Spanish language skills.

Attached is the screenshot of a person who processes visas for hordes of students who come to study in Argentina's free universities; Colombians, Bolivians, Peruvians, Brasilians..... et al. I did not use her but she was highly recommended. As I don't want to shamelessly promote the attorney who helped me, if you send me a DM, I will pass along her contact information. She does excellent work. But in both cases you will still personally have to do some running around the city which you likely can't do alone. If you used my attorney or Real Assessoria Estudantil, they would need to find an English speaking 'guide' to go with you.

If cost is of no concern, Gabriel Celano does a good A-Z job. He has someone to do the running around that you can't do and don't have the Spanish language skills to do. This is the email for Celano's assistant Lucia Gauna who speaks excellent English: [email protected] She will get you squared away with minimal hassle. They have people who will accompany you into the film "Idiocracy" a.k.a. Migración Argentina. My advice in your case is to use Celano. The extra money is worth your sanity and tranquility.

Good luck.
Thank you very much. I have seen tons of positive reviews of Celano, so I gonna wait a while for their reply. Eeventually, I wish to get citizenship and can't afford to waste time. Further, my Spanish level is just zero, so I am keen to have expert advise, preferably from Celano.

I used Celano & Associates to obtain my DNI for permanent residence here in 2022. They were well worth the money, everything went smoothly. Have you used [email protected] ?

Good luck.

Not possible to DM you. It says you restrict, etc
I would like to hear more, you can DM me plz?

I, too, highly recommend Gabriel Celano. I found out about him nearly 14 years ago from an English-speaking next door neighbor. As they say, "Good whiskey needs no signboard." Despite having a Facebook page, IG, and webpage, the firm doesn't advertise because just word-of-mouth recommendations alone are all they need.
I speak Spanish, but had I not used Celano, I would have faced MAJOR complications and headaches. It's a bit of a long story, but I had just come from living in South Korea, and had not previously given the need for international records (including from Korea) much thought. Thankfully, he and his staff essentially held my hand and guided me through the entire process.
He's not cheap, but I can assert that you most definitely get what you pay for. Suerte!

I received reply from Celano's Lucia Gauna yesterday.

At the moment we are not accepting new clients for citizenship or residency, we are focused in corporate mobility only.”

Exploring more options.

Back