Immigration office in Buenos Aires

miloshz said:
got it on grounds other than what i'm qualified for

curiouser and curiouser

What could those "grounds" possibly be, except that it was paid for?

Alice, my dog is grinning...
icon10.gif

(I don't have a cat...Cheshire or otherwise.)

miloshz said:
what do you mean?

The bottom line= how much you have to pay...and to whom.

miloshz said:
well, each case is assesed individually. as far as my immigration matter experience tells me, there are no two same cases. and... i've grown up as an immigrant. ;)

Might this mean, for example, that an individual who has a visa rentista and owns property here might be granted the permanent residency (if there really is a new regulation denying it) when someone who doesn't own property here could be refused the permanent status?

soulskier said:
My expierence with the company was they told me everything Ineeded, submitted it, and we were always able to cut lines. Yes, we had to apostille and get rediculous stuff (Aids test, police report, etc), but they told us what was needed and that was it. I think it was worth the money, especially since we don't live in BA. I post here though, thanks for having me!

This is the first I've read about an Aids test. If married to an Argentine and applying for residency, is this necessary now? Anyone else had to present blood test results?

allcraz said:
This is the first I've read about an Aids test. If married to an Argentine and applying for residency, is this necessary now? Anyone else had to present blood test results?

I applied for and received my visa in 2006. I was never asked any medical questions or required to submit to any tests.

Back