In Memoriam, Charlie Hebdo

Swedish article about this fraud.

http://nyheter24.se/nyheter/internet/775476-judinna-misshandlad-av-muslimer-falsk-misshandel-spreds

My condolences for resent events in your homeland Frenchie. I am sure its not easy to watch.

Swedish article about this fraud.

http://nyheter24.se/nyheter/internet/775476-judinna-misshandlad-av-muslimer-falsk-misshandel-spreds

Thank you for the link. I didnt know it was fake when i first read it as i could easily envision such a scenario in the rape capital of the world.

Perhaps you can tell me whether the israeli man beaten up in Berlin metro a few days ago is another fraud.

---

Just as a thought experiment: what would everybody say if similar attacks (to Charlies or the Jytland Posten) had been carried on by Scientologists? Moderate muslims should be commended for their guts in incurring in apostasy because their religion has codified aggressive expansion and punishment like no other. Only Scientology comes to mind but i dont even know if their criminal canon is codified or not. Unlike the quran and ita surahs which is freely available online in all ita gore, Dianetic books are very expensive.

This story has long bee suspected as FRAUD. The victim, who NEVER reported the incident to the police, is a pro-Israel activist. Other than extremist right wing pro-israeli websites, no one on the Swedish press ever reported anything about this. Other than her claims, there is no evidence that this incident ever happened. No independent witnesses and she never contacted the police to press charges.
Yes,it is al a lie,those poor abused moslems,haha :D :D
It is Europe´s fault,for letting that filth enter their countries and even worse,becoming citizens

Thank you for the link. I didnt know it was fake when i first read it as i could easily envision such a scenario in the rape capital of the world.

Perhaps you can tell me whether the israeli man beaten up in Berlin metro a few days ago is another fraud.

---

Just as a thought experiment: what would everybody say if similar attacks (to Charlies or the Jytland Posten) had been carried on by Scientologists? Moderate muslims should be commended for their guts in incurring in apostasy because their religion has codified aggressive expansion and punishment like no other. Only Scientology comes to mind but i dont even know if their criminal canon is codified or not. Unlike the quran and ita surahs which is freely available online in all ita gore, Dianetic books are very expensive.
There is no moderate Islam,it is a lie
Islam is the modern enemy of mankind,the nazis of the 21th century

There is no moderate Islam,it is a lie
Islam is the modern enemy of mankind,the nazis of the 21th century

By making blanket accusations like this and blaming over a billion people you are making them seem more like the Jews of the 21st century. Those are the ironies of life, I guess. We go from the Elders of Sion to "Islam is the enemy of mankind". We humans never learn.

By making blanket accusations like this and blaming over a billion people you are making them seem more like the Jews of the 21st century. Those are the ironies of life, I guess. We go from the Elders of Sion to "Islam is the enemy of mankind". We humans never learn.
Come back to me when you see jews beheading people... :cool: :cool:
I dint said the people,I said,their religion

Are you saying that Jews commit crime, or murder? If someone is born a Jew he is automatically a good person? No racist Jews? No religiously fanatical Jews? No psychotic Jews? You are all perfect, balanced, 100% honest to the core and flawless human beings. Good for you. Chosen people indeed.
No,we have awful jews,jews,who did terrible things,jews that deserve to be executed,but they are not idolized or being taken as role models,and we dont have jewish dictatoriships.
Our religious fanatics,are not beheding people,they maybe bothersome,and irrational,but they are not murdering people.

Back