In Memoriam, Charlie Hebdo

The question every human must ask is "who labelled him/her as muslim, catholic or jew?"was he born with a label on his body? are new born babies born with labels identifying their religion?

well, this is a very easy one. Since conversion is not the norm, the answer is: the parents. It's that easy.
One is born a muslim or christian or an atheist, and then in time, one may chose to re-define oneself or abandon the parental religion (unless that religion is Islam, in which case abandoning the faith could result in very serious injury).

If anyone had any doubts about the power of terrorism, just see where it forces otherwise sane, intelligent minds to go just to avoid the unpleasantness of the truth:

The 2nd question which every human must ask, who has made these -man-made-boundaries. Was the earth created with boundaries/lines? This is France. this is Argentina. this is Iraq? what if.. every human was born with wings like a bird?

The current president of Indonesia (a Muslim country) was not only democratically elected, but he is also a metal head. He is openly into heavy metal, and a Muslim. The fact that he is a metal fan alone makes him the coolest president ever.

Jokowi-Napalm-Death-2.png

And heavy metal is HUGE in Indonesia.

The whack jobs in Islam are just like any other whack jobs in any other religion or organization. Its called mental illness they are insane and believe me there is a huge percentage of the population that is insane.

Turkey? Malaysia? Indonesia?

I'd imagine French students probably learn French history in school. Perhaps Frenchie can confirm?
Turke ya democracy?where?ask the kurds about it,democracy is much more than elections,there is no freedom of speach in turkey.
Dont know about the other too,maybe,could be,they are also,the insignificant example,2 out of dozens

The whack jobs in Islam are just like any other whack jobs in any other religion or organization. Its called mental illness they are insane and believe me there is a huge percentage of the population that is insane.
Yes,but other whackjobs,dont murder people...

Oh, I think he is very popular in certain circles in Israel. Considered a hero, even, by some.
An insignificant minority,nobody in a position of power,and a minority,that,in general,is nothing more than vocal.

Back