In Memoriam, Charlie Hebdo

Ariel is understandably confusing Arab with Muslim. There has never been an Arab Democracy.
On the same subject, while not all Arabs are Muslims, Muslims who are Arab seem to take their religion differently. The prophet was a real Arab (not just Arabic-speaking), and their book is written in Arabic.
Huntington described Muslims in Indonesia as somewhat "relaxed", and I can see his point. It takes a very relaxed vision of scripture to do away with all the surahs explicitly prohibiting wearing heavy metal shirts.
I'd say that muslims of any background in Canada are also pretty relaxed too.
Arabs in Europe have to deal with a horrible sense of inferiority. The easiest most accessible instrument they have to feel superior to the decadent Europens is identifying with their righteous religious superiority (being more pious, (the women more modest) and speaking a dialect of the language of the book as a mother tongue)
So yes, while there are whackjobs in every religion and ideology, I don't know of any set of beliefs (except perhaps for Scientology) that so explicitly and without much room for interpretation, rules the punishment of apostates, of insults of Islam, and of violent expansion by war, so unlike other whackjobs, these have a recognized, respected excuse that no other kind of whackjob has.
The very real danger of this situation is that with our liberal increasingly technological civilization at the end of the Patriarchy, we are just asking for Luddites and Reactionaries to make an appearance, and the Muslim Saboteur (Luddite), the Muslim Ted Kaczynski, has Legitimacy and a potential following of 500 million men and their subjugated wives and children.

It is funny,people like you,have to dig deep to find the insignificant christian or jewish crazy,in order to justify your way of think,while we,can show you millions of murdere moslem,you are as blind as those britons and french,who thought they could appease Hitler...Look what happened at the end

Ariel is understandably confusing Arab with Muslim. There has never been an Arab Democracy.
On the same subject, while not all Arabs are Muslims, Muslims who are Arab seem to take their religion differently. The prophet was a real Arab (not just Arabic-speaking), and their book is written in Arabic.
Huntington described Muslims in Indonesia as somewhat "relaxed", and I can see his point. It takes a very relaxed vision of scripture to do away with all the surahs explicitly prohibiting wearing heavy metal shirts.
I'd say that muslims of any background in Canada are also pretty relaxed too.
Arabs in Europe have to deal with a horrible sense of inferiority. The easiest most accessible instrument they have to feel superior to the decadent Europens is identifying with their righteous superiority (being more pious, (the women more modest) and speaking a dialect of the language of the book as a mother tongue)
So yes, while there are whackjobs in every religion and ideology, I don't know of any set of beliefs (except perhaps for Scientology) that so explicitly and without much room for interpretation, rules the punishment of apostates, of insults of Islam, and of violent expansion by war, so unlike other whackjobs, these have a holy excuse that no other religion has.
The very real danger of this situation is that with our liberal technological civilization we are just asking for Luddites and Reactionaries to make an appearance, and the Muslim Saboteur (Luddite), the Muslim Ted Kaczynski, has Legitimacy and a potential following of 500 million men and their subjugated wives and children.
I dont cofuse,moslemsn,in general,with very few exceptions are a problem,Iranians,or pakis are a problem too,and they are not arabs

It is funny,people like you,have to dig deep to find the insignificant christian or jewish crazy,in order to justify your way of think,while we,can show you millions of murdere moslem,you are as blind as those britons and french,who thought they could appease Hitler...Look what happened at the end

No, I don't have to dig deep at all. We are all humans, we are all deeply flawed. We are all driven by fear, by the r-complex, by basic tribalism. it is you who needs to do some heavy mental gymnastics to justify your polylogism, to justify your belief that religion make humans fundamentally different between each other.

No, I don't have to dig deep at all. We are all humans, we are all deeply flawed. We are all driven by fear, by the r-complex, by basic tribalism. it is you who needs to do some heavy mental gymnastics to justify your polylogism, to justify your belief that religion make humans fundamentally different between each other.
We are some flawed,but some are more flawed than others

Columbine
Son of Sam
Hitler
Stalin
Kim Jung Un
This could be a huge list.
Do you see large masses of people in the western world glorifygn those?
Buecause if you go to the moslem world,you will see large masses of peopel doing the same for hitler,osama bin ladne and many more.

An insignificant minority,nobody in a position of power,and a minority,that,in general,is nothing more than vocal.

Funny you say that. I thought Avigdor Lieberman was very much into him.

Columbine
Son of Sam
Hitler
Stalin
Kim Jung Un
This could be a huge list.

The only thing those people have in common is that they are not Muslim.
Are we trying to convince anyone that non Muslims are also capable of homicide?
See what terrorism and cultural invasion does to otherwise sensible people?
Ok, I'll contribute:

Anders Behring Breivik

Back