Incredible Story About Western Union And The New Rate

Private consulting firms: inflation 3.6 - 5.2% over last 2 months (=53% annualised) http://www.ambito.co...a.asp?id=820866

Irony dies stabbed in the heart by Argentine politics. The sides have now been officially switched on who says there is rampant inflation and who says there isn't. Fun times!

c'mon now Ed. 1 year != "just went up"
:rolleyes:

jake-ben said:
I once did a maters degree in business systems, after coming out of a mathematics major in a bachelor of science. and I said to the professors of the course, that Financial modelling, ,to me, combined with Business Law, its totally insane mafia rubbish I dont even know where you get off trying to rationalise this behaviour at a university without saying the name Rothschild and think that it will make any sense to anyone other than a retard who licks your testicles.
And they probably would literally have retards who lick their testicles, like not for any homosexual enjoyment, for an actual cleaning process that a cow could not perform intelligent, like testicle massage with a tongue, totally non sexual massage of their testicles, anti-testicular.cancer massage, tongue massage, lick my balls?

You want me Mr Rothschild to explain to you the economy of argentina? I might tell you if you will lick my balls, because is a much needed service in my field of being the Lord of the Economy and Ruler of All Governments.

What???? Hahaha I'm cracking up. What does this even mean?

Will Western Union attempt to give me back 9.5/13.5 of my $2400AU dollars?

Lets wait and see, in 24 hours I will have you the answer.

the difference is this ok

They want to pay me 16000 pesos for the money sent on Wednesday which I have not collected.

But if I sent same money today .I get 24000

And its even worse, because I dont just lose 8000 pesos, the cost of living and buying things just went up overnight 50% in pesos, so its really 150% downgrade in that transaction.

I once did a maters degree in business systems, after coming out of a mathematics major in a bachelor of science. and I said to the professors of the course, that Financial modelling, ,to me, combined with Business Law, its totally insane mafia rubbish I dont even know where you get off trying to rationalise this behaviour at a university without saying the name Rothschild and think that it will make any sense to anyone other than a retard who licks your testicles.
And they probably would literally have retards who lick their testicles, like not for any homosexual enjoyment, for an actual cleaning process that a cow could not perform intelligent, like testicle massage with a tongue, totally non sexual massage of their testicles, anti-testicular.cancer massage, tongue massage, lick my balls?

You want me Mr Rothschild to explain to you the economy of argentina? I might tell you if you will lick my balls, because is a much needed service in my field of being the Lord of the Economy and Ruler of All Governments.
Post of the decade.

isnt that like asking to get paid pesos in America? ������������
I don't think so, in a country where all commercial banks are able to open savings accounts in usd for individuals, it is not a rarity. Also WU receives usd bills from people sending out usd so it should be very easy.

Yes, i do.

When i made the class action against Macri because he created the category of pure porteno, there was a new regulation in a couple of days.

As soon as you made the complain, you scan it and you mail it to all the newspapers and tv news programms.

The goal is not to send the CEO of WU to jail, but he is going to be under criminal investigation, that is enough. He is going to fix it right away because WU is not allowed to exchange money, so, they can only use the official rate.

I think the CEO of WU is going laugh at that if it even ever makes it to his attention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikmet_Ersek

Got the money back in full. Then sent again and got the new rate.

You know I couldnt be bothered to go to Colonia but I have something interesting about colonia they wont tell you on any tour guide there.

The Brittish invaded and smashed down the fortress and raped all the uruguay girls one day, I have not had time to study more about it. but I asked at the head tourist centre there about it and they resentfully pointed me in the right direction of where it happened, and I could not find any monument commemorating the fact.

Then I went back to the tourist centre to ask again, and they go really stand-offish with me I showed them my UK passport, and I told them I know that my British destroyed and raped all the women....I guess alot of beers, but Uruguay police are pretty chilled out.

I was thinking, "Hey I should start my own tour guide here to talk about the British raping and pillaging the fortress and how they raped all the women here, like sailor drunks"

But then I thought again about it when i woke up sober....

Do you really think anything in Argentina is going solved really fast. Unless you think 2 to 3 years is really fast.

lols same in Brasil. I had over 10 Bilito Occurencias filed against me in Brasil by thieves because I prefer to threaten to kill their whole family in revenge than call the police who guaranteed will do nothing for you....

I had one bitch in Brasil claim that I owned an AK47 and that also I was involved in the french terrorist attacks (the first ones) after I told her I will kill her and her mother if they did not get out of my house for not paying rent....

never occured to me to call the police, just imagined they would do nothing anyways...

being called a "gringo" 20 times a day kind of gets boring too, like my name is "Jake" and you have been calling me Gringo for two years now, kind of boring dood if not really insulting...

brasil was a fucking nightmare, the people can not be trusted to any word, just a nightmare to anyone trying to do business. Anyone who only knows Brasil as a tourist you have no right to comment, you have to try to business there, its a nightmare.

Good thing now, they getting what they deserve, full economic depression in 2016 and no way out for them.

Back