Incredible Story About Western Union And The New Rate

I think the CEO of WU is going laugh at that if it even ever makes it to his attention.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Hikmet_Ersek

yeh from australia WU seems the only way to send cash. and they charge 10% more or less, dont even include a girl.
Uruguay as well is fucking expensive to send money, again WU.

US have other options like XOOM, not available to Australian visa, only US cards accepted....

well, my Puro Argentino tobacco went from 37 to 45, but I'm pretty sure they'll figure out that everything else stayed the same price... cafe con leche still hovering around the low-30s. Costs more in dollars, but reckon you'll have plenty of those to spend if you've been on the CFK gravy train for the last decade...

At a good padaria in Florianopolis, brasil, cafe con leite cost you R$3, which is less than a dollar.

I really miss Floripa because so cheap and so many hot women and men everywhere.(surfers and surfer chicks, and 48 distinct beaches within a 20km radius, is just awesome place, wish there were more gringoes there but the stupid Brasilian government have a 180 days law on tourists, you cant stay there legally for more than 180 in 360, and local brasilians also are really racist and jealous of the american dollar and I am like, "Why dont you do drop-shipping or importing or something you idiots, its same dollar I can get is same dollar you can get, you are just jealous that I have better education to make money you fools, its got nothing to do with the fact I am australian and everything to do with the fact that you are stupid and dont speak english"

What kind of a country, its from the military dictatorship of the 70s when they were culturalised to be super suspicious of foreigners (ironic because it was the CIA who installed the dictatorship with the Us navy fleet off the coast of Rio during the coup to make sure it was successful).

But in Argentina you can be a tourist year around, you just have to go to colonia, uruguay once every 90 day, oh what a miserable experience, Colonia is sooo ugly...pick up more US dollars....boat back next day.

You living in Brasil as a tourist, means you are bringing in US dollars constantly just like a tourist but Brasil have banned tourists effectively limiting them to 180 in 360 days, like why? What insane rationale was behind that? You have Tourist Status, it means you live like a tourist. Why cant I be a tourist nonstop for 360 days a year? Insanity, and now Brasil falls into economical depression and every foreign would-be investor is pulling out.

Best way to get residency in Brasil is to pay corrupt lawyers in sao paulo or rio, you wont find them anywhere else, they will bribe all the officials for you...stupid country, but hot women.

Floripa is without doubt best place in the world to live, except during El Nino it sucks because nonstop rain, but that is only once every 5-7 years. I wish more gringoes would move there so we can set up a community, best place is around Campeche, its really a University island. Floripa was imagined to become the silicon valley of South America but the Brasilians are so stupid they lost it and now its Buenos Aires, which sucks compared to Floripa but thats the economy.

And why does the internet suck so bad on christmas and boxing day here in BA? Just totally sucks, BA cant handle the traffic.

the Brasilian elite are an insane pack of idiots, like putting 90% tax on electronics imports during the information technology revolution of the 2000-present era while the country is suffering from 70% illiteracy.....
then Lula claims its protectionism and tries to start a laptop industry in Maneus, the amazon, and I promise you not one laptop repair guy in Brasil will touch a laptop from manaus for repair because they are the crappest computers in the world, they will tell you to throw it in the trash.

This is great stuff, keep going mate.
tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

It looks like perennial US tourists are not seen well also "north" in Mexico. I am not sure that the issue is that they are perpetual tourists or wealthier, in all fairness.

301dgjq.png

Jake reminds me of Dr, Suess, Oh the places we will go. I love the no filter honesty. refreshing. tell me what you really think.........

Back