Inflation woes: A can of tuna now costs 4500

That being said, cheap wine is really bad for my stomach heheh

The flavonoids in cheap wine usually cause a headache for me, sometimes even if I consume only one glass. I am sensitive like that for some reason.

A specific flavonoid the Tannin which is found in Red wines. Is Very damaging for those sensitive to this product. Produces acidity, Acid Reflux/Heartburn , and sore/dry lips afterwards.

Back from Jumbo, after cleaning up Campagnola's canned tuna shelf. A "repositor" restocking the aisle said that was the old price, new stock was coming in at 4000-plus per can. Thanks for the pointer, Nikad.....

I'm afraid the good Blue Dollar days are over. Prices have doubled and the blue rate is flat.

I invited a friend from Spain to a cafe in my neighborhood yesterday. She ordered a cinnamon roll and a 'cafe con leche.' I ordered a cappuccino and a cookie. The bill came to 7,500 ARS, which is about 7.50 USD. My mother says that in Boca Raton, it would have cost double, so it's still inexpensive compared to the U.S.

Back from Jumbo, after cleaning up Campagnola's canned tuna shelf. A "repositor" restocking the aisle said that was the old price, new stock was coming in at 4000-plus per can. Thanks for the pointer, Nikad.....

I'm afraid the good Blue Dollar days are over. Prices have doubled and the blue rate is flat.
I da? know.....maybe a premature evaluation....what me worry?

I invited a friend from Spain to a cafe in my neighborhood yesterday. She ordered a cinnamon roll and a 'cafe con leche.' I ordered a cappuccino and a cookie. The bill came to 7,500 ARS, which is about 7.50 USD. My mother says that in Boca Raton, it would have cost double, so it's still inexpensive compared to the U.S.
It looks like a fortune, since average Argentinian is earning at least 20x less than average US worker. The price you stated, you would pay in most places in Spain...

It looks like a fortune, since average Argentinian is earning at least 20x less than average US worker. The price you stated, you would pay in most places in Spain...
If US$ 15 is the price in Boca Raton. What would be fair price for BA ? According to the US v/s Arg incomes. 15/10 or 15/3 or 15/2 ? I wonder. Any thoughts.?

If US$ 15 is the price in Boca Raton. What would be fair price for BA ? According to the US v/s Arg incomes. 15/10 or 15/3 or 15/2 ? I wonder. Any thoughts.?
In reality, if I would earn 300 dolars per month no such place would be cheap enough for me. But if I should say the fair price, I would put it around 4 dolars. Usa in my opinion is one of more expensive places on earth, and shouldn't serve as a measure for the rest of (poor) world. Workers there don't get usa salaries, rent is probably cheaper, energents are cheaper as well, so why do high price? Until someone is paying, ok, but fair price it is not.

Back