Inflation

To better understand the above link, I translated it on Google. The piece that you have linked as proof of your assertion that Macri said he wants to make Argentinians poorer says no such thing and ,in fact, has an opposite meaning.
You have lost credibility. I no longer feel the need to argue with you - you are so hopelessly and blindly partisan that you have to make up stuff to win an argument. If you really cared for the well being of your countrymen as you purport to be, you would not behave like that.

If you do not understand this is your problem Julian. There is nothing I can do further here, i already exlained you what does it means.

If you are asserting that you expect to Macri to say “i want you to be poorer”, well, well, well, it was you whom i sent to ask for medication to a shrink in another thread? Aren’t you?

Wait and see.

Last edited:
As usual you do not understand what you read Ben.
Argentina was buildted copying Europe, if now he want to copy India, well, there is too much infraestructure and middle class. Now it is understandable for you?

I read with a cursory glance what you linked to, and your conclusion sounds like bollocks.

The conversation regarded models of economies. There is no such thing as "Europe". France's economy is vastly different from Britain's, which is hugely different from Italy's, etc. Even in a given country there can be huge differences and these should accordingly be treated differently in terms of economic plan. What works for Silicon Valley will not work for Detroit.

Every country has the hand is dealt, in terms of resources. Agriculture, soil, people, tourism, infrastructure, whatever.

Being like India refers to an economy which is good at value-added services, as opposed to shipping out commodities and letting others add the value and reap the rewards. Which happens now, a lot. Are you saying we have so much infrastructure we can't do anything except export raw commodities? Sounds backwards...

Copying India does not mean adopting Hinduism. Or making people poor. What is wrong with you?

Passing along increased costs is not price gouging. It's common sense. The alternative is to go out of business.

I wish they would go out of business and leave it to those who are willing to take risks and give the consumer what it wants. Good value and service does seem to be lacking in this country.

The conversation regarded models of economies. There is no such thing as "Europe".

Society not economy. Europe here means italy, France, Germany, Spain.

Are you saying we have so much infrastructure we can't do anything except export raw commodities? Sounds backwards....

For infraestructure i mean schools, universities, hospitals, navy (he canceled the updates of all the navy), ammo military factory (he closed it this week), and the State in general, all areas where he is dismantling infraestructure.

He is also attacking the industry, Julian didn’t understand it but all this factory / State workers whithout a job the day after are poorer.

During the last decade the industry was exporting cars meanwhile now he derogate all the proteccionism for the local industries, so, i think Macri wants to export raw comodities because Regarding economy, he asserted that Australia is the example to follow.
Here Kicillof explains why this very old plan of the local extreme right is a delirium:
https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.infobae.com/opinion/2017/10/19/la-delirante-idea-de-ser-australia/?outputType=amp-type

Copying India does not mean adopting Hinduism. Or making people poor. What is wrong with you?

I apologize. What is wrong with me is called education. To understand this goverment you need to read the treaty of political science of Faustino Legon and then you can understan why they are obsesed with a) electronic vote; b) qualified vote; c) cast society (india) and d) Australia (low population, raw materials exports: deportation of all the immigrant because he need a lower population.
So, again, i apologize for being specialized on the topic and for having experience because i lived this 3 times before and it is always the same and the same people.

Last edited:
Dr Rubliar,

Talking of immigrants and deportation..

whats your view on - that Argentina allows 100,000's of jobless/homeless/moneyless Venezuelans to enter Argentina every month and hand them a DNI without a problem in matter of a month or two?

It seems they are open to certain kind of immigrants for sure. And by the way, most Venezuelans arent exactly "white"!

It seems v contradictory to your claims.

Your views?

Dr Rubliar,

Talking of immigrants and deportation..

whats your view on - that Argentina allows 100,000's of jobless/homeless/moneyless Venezuelans to enter Argentina every month and hand them a DNI without a problem in matter of a month or two?

It seems they are open to certain kind of immigrants for sure. And by the way, most Venezuelans arent exactly "white"!

It seems v contradictory to your claims.

Your views?

For Mercosur members it is properly regulated. The problem is with non Nercosur citizens where the immigration law is unconstitucional.

I apologize. What is wrong with me is called education. To understand this goverment you need to read the treaty of political science of Faustino Legon and then you can understan why they are obsesed with a) electronic vote; b) qualified vote; c) cast society (india) and d) Australia (low population, raw materials exports: deportation of all the immigrant because he need a lower population.
So, again, i apologize for being specialized on the topic and for having experience because i lived this 3 times before and it is always the same and the same people.
Oh, I see. You are “ a very stable genius” who is “like, really smart.” Gee whiz, that reminds me of someone who just expressed a similar thought.

Oh, I see. You are “ a very stable genius” who is “like, really smart.” Gee whiz, that reminds me of someone who just expressed a similar thought.

You asked me to quote someone in the government who made that stupid assertion (that the increase of the cost of energy does not affect prices, I quoted the President of the Central Bank but you didn’t understand it.
I quoted the vice President of the Central Bank asserting that they discover they were wrong but you didn’t get it.
With Australia, again you didn’t see where the debate was, so, just in case I quoted the former Minister of economy explaining this delirium of the President.
You didn’t understand why it was a scandal that the Vice President said that Macri’s [socisl project] is to make Argentina into India. However, everybody else did and this is why it was a scandal because there is wide poverty and a cast society.
So, let’s talk about you. You do not understand the politic debate neither what are the political ideas behind the government. Not to mention that you ignore history because what is going on now about the economy already happened 3 times before and guess what, there were market crashes, a wife % of the middle class become poor class and the rich class become richer in a giant white collar fraud. FYI the Director of the Central Bank was under criminal prosecution for the last fraud of 2001, the last market crash. You also ignore that now the same people that produced the market and social crash of 2001 is in power and they are doing the same but stronger. So, what can fail?
I do not know if I m smart or not but at least I m well informed, you are not.

Last edited:
Back