Inflation ???

Where is up north?? road stands? If we knew we could go buy there!

In Capital supermarkets and Chinos, etc. and Provincia de Buenos Aires small almacenes $25 for half a dozen. Can´t use your price as a reference..buy as much as you can

Prices form Mercado Central etc. make little sense , most people buy at the local corner market. Ferias Barriales etc. are great but function once a week in certain areas and during working hours..!

Well, I think we should tell those eggs to stop using so much electricity or they'll be fried.

They have the lights on 24/7 at that industry plus the increase of the cost of the fuel.
I must confess that when I made the post I knew that something might get lost in translation and not everyone would appreciate the yolk.

I profusely apologize for my fowl sense of humor.

And I hope this proves I'm willing to eat crow when I have to...

...especially if it's served with a side order of corn. 1523896454971.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Where is up north?? road stands? If we knew we could go buy there!

In Capital supermarkets and Chinos, etc. and Provincia de Buenos Aires small almacenes $25 for half a dozen. Can´t use your price as a reference..buy as much as you can
Correnties Capital but I would rather pay more and suffer less heat in reality. ha ha ha! Wifes mom is stuborn I want to move but she will have nothing to do with that. Says she can live alone yeah right she cannot and we know it. So I have cheap eggs but I can cook them on my car in mid day half the year. LOL!