Inflation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Belgium you pay for 30 eggs 4,78 EUR which is about 5,90 USD, which would be about 120 pesos, so I would say 95 pesos is still a good price.

We produce the food for the chicken while other countries import it. Prices are ridicoulous. Eggs are more expensive because they use electricity.

In Belgium you pay for 30 eggs 4,78 EUR which is about 5,90 USD, which would be about 120 pesos, so I would say 95 pesos is still a good price.

in Argentina Today 30 eggs $125.. some Supermarkets $140 . Higher than Belgium....!!

30 eggs 50 pesos up north on the road side stands.

Where is up north?? road stands? If we knew we could go buy there!

In Capital supermarkets and Chinos, etc. and Provincia de Buenos Aires small almacenes $25 for half a dozen. Can´t use your price as a reference..buy as much as you can

In Capital supermarkets and Chinos, etc. and Provincia de Buenos Aires small almacenes $25 for half a dozen. Can´t use your price as a reference..buy as much as you can

Prices form Mercado Central etc. make little sense , most people buy at the local corner market. Ferias Barriales etc. are great but function once a week in certain areas and during working hours..!

Well, I think we should tell those eggs to stop using so much electricity or they'll be fried.

They have the lights on 24/7 at that industry plus the increase of the cost of the fuel.

I must confess that when I made the post I knew that something might get lost in translation and not everyone would appreciate the yolk.

I profusely apologize for my fowl sense of humor.

And I hope this proves I'm willing to eat crow when I have to...

...especially if it's served with a side order of corn. 1523896454971.png

Attachments

• 1523895671266.png
    1523895671266.png
    574 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:

Correnties Capital but I would rather pay more and suffer less heat in reality. ha ha ha! Wifes mom is stuborn I want to move but she will have nothing to do with that. Says she can live alone yeah right she cannot and we know it. So I have cheap eggs but I can cook them on my car in mid day half the year. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back