Inflation

qwerty said:
Does anybody happen to know where the 500.000.000 dollar went from banco Patagonia that was deposited in Switserland in 2001?

Spent at a Louis Vuitton store in Paris during one of CK's shopping trips?

But according to the Klan K. it's back in the country and they are always speaking the truth. Even if they are investigated by a judge anything turns out to be legit

qwerty said:
Does anybody happen to know where the 500.000.000 dollar went from banco Patagonia that was deposited in Switserland in 2001?

They were brought back in 2006....
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=785291

and now they're gone!
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1269479

Of course, its probably just a conspiracy by La Nacion to report that the dollars were spent. They've got to be sitting in a bank account and earning interest for the good of the people of Santa Cruz.

"No hablamos del destino de esos fondos, sino que no hay fondos".

mcaffa said:
Not that any of the other politicians here are much better though... Sad.
The Kirchner's aren't as bad as some people say. I am sure they have made mistakes, I am sure they are corrupt, but no more than any other politician.

I believe their opponents would do much worse. But that's just my personal opinion.

AlexfromLA said:
The Kirchner's aren't as bad as some people say. I am sure they have made mistakes, I am sure they are corrupt, but no more than any other politician.

I believe their opponents would do much worse. But that's just my personal opinion.

And why do you think that?

qwerty said:
And why do you think that?
Because I know Argentina's history. And because 99.9% of politicians are all the same because history has proven that.

Now the better question is why wouldn't you think that ?

SaraSara said:
I've heard they were small town (Santa Cruz) lawyers with inside bank connections who tipped them when a client was in trouble. The bank officers would refuse to refinance troubled loans, and the Ks. would then buy properties for ten cents on the dollar, and give their buddies a kickback.
No one has ever seen Cristinas law degree. Or her Univ transcript.

AlexfromLA said:
Because I know Argentina's history. And because 99.9% of politicians are all the same because history has proven that.

Now the better question is why wouldn't you think that ?

And Klan K is part of the 0,01%?

ghost said:
No one has ever seen Cristinas law degree. Or her Univ transcript.

Many believe she's not a lawyer - none of her supposed classmates remembers her. And, if she is a lawyer, why not display her degree, like 99.99% of them do?

SaraSara said:
Many believe she's not a lawyer - none of her supposed classmates remembers her. And, if she is a lawyer, why not display her degree, like 99.99% of them do?

Maybe it's time for Blumberg to get some revanche then :)

Back