infobae article on current & planned covid regulation

Sojourner

Registered
Nice summary of official government projections regarding masks, gatherings, events, in-country travel, country entry, testing, quarantine, etc. through October with the advisory that after November 1 entry of all foreigners is authorized ("Desde el 1 de noviembre se autoriza ingreso de todos los extranjeros, se solicitará para el ingreso al país"). One presumes all is subject to change, but this is encouraging.

Last edited:
thanks for the info. its been a crazy year and a half. could not return to my apartment of 15 years. will start looking at flights with united out of houston. am expecting expensive flights with the backlog and the most expensive time in buenos aires. does the group know id they are requiring proof of plano salud? gracias el dio

thanks for the info. its been a crazy year and a half. could not return to my apartment of 15 years. will start looking at flights with united out of houston. am expecting expensive flights with the backlog and the most expensive time in buenos aires. does the group know id they are requiring proof of plano salud? gracias el dio
Just fyi, I booked a flight on Delta to EZE through Atlanta several weeks ago for December as they were advertising that you could change your flight without charge, no reason required, until the end. of 2022. If the flight you change to is more expensive you pay the difference; if less, they refund the difference to you. This eased concerns about the unpredictability of travel during the pandemic. I don't know if the offer is still there.

Back