Interpreter

ivoneta

Registered
Hi Everyone!!! My name is Ivón, and I am Argentinian. I love making contact with people from other countries, I consider it is a great learning of different cultures. I am actually an Interpreter (english - spanish - english) and I work with tourists as an Interpreter guiding them through Buenos Aires.
I also make translations.

Hope to be helpful to someone.

Thanks!

ivoneta said:
Hi Everyone!!! My name is Ivón, and I am Argentinian. I love making contact with people from other countries, I consider it is a great learning of different cultures. I am actually an Interpreter (english - spanish - english) and I work with tourists as an Interpreter guiding them through Buenos Aires.
I also make translations.

Hope to be helpful to someone.

Thanks!

Welcome Ivón. Are your interpretations certified and if they are what is the rate?

Thanks.

Hi! my interpretations are not certified, because I am actually attending my last year training course of Simultaneos Interpretation, so I cannot certified them yet.
The rate depends on where the job will take place and the timetable.

Thanks for asking.
Kind Regards,

Hey Ivon,
I'm a documentary photographer that have come down to work on a project. I'm trying to network and find the right people for my story. but i might need the help of an interpreter if i have a hard time communicating with my subject. Will let you know.
Do you have any contact number or email address that I can reach you? so whenever i needed you, I don't have to come back to the forum and desperately look for this post :)
Shoot me an email!
cheers,
Kiana

Back