Introducing Myself peeps!

MatiArg

Registered
Hello BA Expats!

My name is Matias and i was born in Argentina. I left in 89' bacause of my father's job and lived in many countries in the past 20 years. The last 10 years i have been living in Florida where i received a college education. I always wanted to live in my country and it seems that next year i will be moving there, to buenos aires. However, i dont know much how stuff works in buenos aires!!! I visit once a year and when i go there it's cultureshock for me. I joined this forum in order to hopefully meet expats willing to share their stories and personally meet people as well once im there! Cheers

Matias

That might no be an option, my visa is going to expire, thats one of the reasons im moving in the first place, oh and also because Orlando sucks LOL!

Hi Matias.. Dont listen to Lee. I was living in St Maartin before i came to Argentina for the first time 2 1/2 years ago, so it was a big shock for me. I have a love/hate relationship with Buenos Aires, when i am here after a month or so i cant wait to leave, but as soon as i am away for a few weeks i cant wait to get back. I have lived all over the world, and there has only been 2 countries where i have returned to more than once.. Canada and Argentina.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Expat Life 12
T Newcomers Forum 3
R Newcomers Forum 0
Chaya Newcomers Forum 2
Aylla Marie Newcomers Forum 4
Back