Introducing myself

Wind Dancer

Registered
Hi Everyone! I am Wind Dancer. Nice to meet you all. I'm from the USA and have been living in BsAs for about a year. Are there any in-person meet-ups for ex-pats happening? Thanks.

Wow.....Wind Dancer! Congers up images of a Zorro-like character. As for me....I need a little romance and mystery in my life. I hope Wind Dancer stays anonymous. Perhaps this modern mystery character will never reveal their identity or anything more than where they dance and the direction of the wind.

Wow.....Wind Dancer! Congers up images of a Zorro-like character. As for me....I need a little romance and mystery in my life. I hope Wind Dancer stays anonymous. Perhaps this modern mystery character will never reveal their identity or anything more than where they dance and the direction of the wind.
What a poetic response! Are you a writer?

When I saw the name Wind Dancer I immediately thought of this sculpture.

Of course the name itself is gender neutral and I have no desire to misgender anyone.

It is, at the least, a very artistic name.

PS:Tom and Bob Bennett were highly talented twin brothers from Placerville, CA.

Attachments

• 1709567704448.png
    1709567704448.png
    593.2 KB · Views: 8

Of course the name itself is gender neutral and I have no desire to misgender anyone.

Please don't suggest this is a man, I think you'll throw Caribbean Cool for a loop.

Beautiful sculpture! Thx for sharing. Can’t see what is held in the hands of the dancer. What is it?

Back