iPhone 3GS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

misnowmer

Registered
Hello everyone. I am selling a black iPhone 3GS 32GB. It is my personal phone. I purchased it from the Apple store on Fifth Avenue in NYC in the US in 2009. It is out of warranty but is in excellent condition--no major scratches or damage. I tend to baby my electronics and computer equipment. I have the phone, usb cable and charger (i.e. the square usb to ac adapter) and the headphones. The phone is jailbroken with the latest jailbreakable firmware (4.3.3) and is software unlocked (ultrasn0w with modem firmware 04.26.08). The phone works great with Argentine sim cards. I used a Movistar chip and the internet/data works well (along with calling and texting, of course). The only reason I am selling this phone is that I recently paid $750 USD to buy a factory unlocked iPhone 4 from the US. (Yes, I'm a fanboy. I have owned every iPhone model.)

You will find that an equivalent iPhone 3GS 32GB in used condition runs between $400 and $500 USD on mercadolibre.com.ar. I am offering my phone for $350 USD. Please post here or send me a PM with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back