Iphone 5, Macbook Pro & Xbox 360 For Sale

Uh "tapatalk"? Is that techno-lunfardo? Now I'm posting the extent of my techno ignorance for the whole forum to see! Please translate!
Beso!

You think that's impressive, I heard there's an app that uses your phone's accelerometer to guide you through tango lessons...

(/me nods seriously and waits to see if she's going to swallow that one)

I've lowered my asking price for Both the Xbox and iPhone. If anyone is interested please feel free to inbox me!

(The laptop has sold)

Pending an unlikely issue with the sale of my XBOX, the ARbound technology blowout closing sale has ended, and for everyone
who made an offer, inquired or made a joke I thank you all.

507f578ee44871350522766closedforever.jpg

You should state the sale price of the iPhone so the next 550 a-holes that post Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm commin to BA and bringing iPhones. Can I get rich by selling them on ArgieBay.............

got enough money to get away now?
You should state the sale price of the iPhone so the next 550 a-holes that post Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm commin to BA and bringing iPhones. Can I get rich by selling them on ArgieBay.............
No, not even close. This pays off my 8,000 ARS debt I had to my roommate, rids me of my fear I had of the iPhone being stolen, let's me replace them with cheaper counter parts, and even though I had to cancel part of my vacation I booked for this time when I first got here, I'll still get to leave town for a bit which without I'd go crazy. I asked Aerolineas to change the dates and they said sure, for $2,500 each way so I walked away from part of the vacation as it was cheaper. I really thought I'd get it all together by time I got my job that's why I booked it back when I had money.

Oh well, now I'm less stressed so this is good in the bug picture I suppose. Look for the positives right?

I got $6,000 ARS for my iPhone (It's black, 5, used for a few months and was factory unlocked, great condition)
I got $700 USD for my MacBook (I feel I took a bath for it but oh well)

I also had the best luck trying to sell everything on Craigslist. my general advice to people thinking they can make a quick buck by bringing stuff from the states to sell here is specially like electronics you're going to have to be very patient and willing to put up with a lot of bullshit. I got some real low ball offers from some people but I'm glad it's basically over.

Hi. How much for the xbox? and how much with the games included? please reply. Thanks.

Back