Iphone 5 To Be Announced Sept 12!

It's seems cooler than it's predecessors, but then again, I've never had an iPhone, but I do have a iPod Touch (G4) that is fairly similar and I use for WiFi all around town and I used to use for my English classes when we'd have a listening lesson or I wanted to show photos. I'm not an app addict, so I don't really have many.

I did watch Apple's video TWICE last night: http://www.apple.com/iphone/#video

It's so ridiculously self-important that I would imagine that Saturday Night Live will produce a parody of it.

Actual quote #1: "When you think about your iPhone... it's probably the object you use most in your life. It’s the product that you have with you all the time. This unique relationship…

By this guy… with an annoyingly self-important British accent… while wearing a gray (“grey”- UK) v-neck t-shirt to show that deep down, he’s just a geek.

JONY IVE
JonyIve.jpg

The next guy talks about what an “incredible, cross-collaborative effort” it took to create this new work of Art.

BOB MANSFIELD
BobMansfield.jpg

Actual quote #2: "I don't think the level of invention... has ever been matched... by any other product we've done."

NO... but Samsung already has a product out that is superior.

And the following sense of awe is brought to you by…

SCOTT FORSTALL
ScottForstall.jpg

Actual quote #3: "The seamless integration between hardware and software makes e v e r y t h i n g you do on iPhone 5 just more fluid, responsive, and F A S T.”

It still doesn’t have the screen size that the Samsung Galaxy S III has, or that instant picture to your friends thing that I’ve been seeing in commercials here in the States this past month.

So there’s all of that… and let’s not even touch on the Samsung Galaxy Note…

Back