Irish Couple Just Arrived In Buenos Aires

Shelmar

Registered
Hi myself and my husband have taken a year out to travel. We have spend the last 6 months in Canada/USA and are now in South America for 4 months. We intend to stay in Buenos aires until end of January. Would appreciate any info or suggestions. We booked an apartment until 30th Nov and then we need to get another, we are staying in Recoleta area. Anybody know of apartment to rent and what areas to look in.
My husband plays the banjo, so would be interested in any music sessions.
We are from Ireland, so would like to see rugby match tomorrow Ireland v Argentine, does anyone know where is a good place to watch it.

Many thanks

Hi myself and my husband have taken a year out to travel. We have spend the last 6 months in Canada/USA and are now in South America for 4 months. We intend to stay in Buenos aires until end of January. Would appreciate any info or suggestions. We booked an apartment until 30th Nov and then we need to get another, we are staying in Recoleta area. Anybody know of apartment to rent and what areas to look in.
My husband plays the banjo, so would be interested in any music sessions.
We are from Ireland, so would like to see rugby match tomorrow Ireland v Argentine, does anyone know where is a good place to watch it.

Many thanks

Hello guys i'm in recoleta to, what kind of contract you are looking for? if you are interested in talk we can meet today or tomorrow around the area and i can give you some info about good places to rent, let me know

Welcome guys, hope you found somewhere to watch the rugby! Havent stumbled across any trad sessions myself. You are here in the hottest season, if at all possible make sure your apt has access to a shared pool. It will be a godsend if you could organise that.

Have fun !

Thanks lamarque, we are meeting someone tomorrow about an apartment, so I will let you know how that works out

Hey Dublin2BA

Yes we got to see rugby match, great win for Ireland. Went to Sugar Bar in Palermo, owned by an Irish lad from Dublin. Meeting someone tomorrow re apartment, what we really need is Air Con as apartment we are in at the moment does not have any. Timing is probably not great for visiting BA weather wise but what can you do. We hope to go to the falls and possible to Pantagonia, Mendoza. Is there many Irish in BA.

Anywhere half decent will have air con. Not sure how many Irish there are, I have met a few but am working on my spanish so am trying to avoid too much English conversation.

You'll be fine weather wise so long as you avoid too much wandering about during the hottest part of the day. Part of the fun is enjoying the evening and late nights.

Back