Is Argentina Finally Cracking Down On Corruption?

"yes it would not surprise me that there is a plan in action that they will invade Venezuela and Argentina."

Venezuela AND Argentina. Yes, Brazil would open a two front war, one in the extreme South and another in the extreme North. All of that conducted with it's 200 thousand men Army. Maybe split it to 100 thousand men on each front. That should work, right?
Only people who have absolutely no understanding of military matters, geography and the complexities involved can talk such nonsense with such level of confidence.
This forum never fails to entertain.

Here Is your answer Camberiu and has huge implications for South América. Brazil will invade Venezuela it seems .

https://www.clarin.com/mundo/jair-b...uela-expulsar-nicolas-maduro_0_YzPRlqOGC.html

Last edited:
Here Is your answer Camberiu and has huge implications for South América. Brazil will invade Argentina soon imho .

https://www.clarin.com/mundo/jair-b...uela-expulsar-nicolas-maduro_0_YzPRlqOGC.html

Let me see if I got this straight:
  1. Clarin quotes Bolsonaro, expressing a readiness to support - he was not even quoted as promising to actually participate - an eventual US invasion.
  2. The word Argentina appears nowhere in the article.
  3. The last time Brazil attacked Argentina was, per @perry, just under 200 years ago, when Arg and Brazil were fighting over Uruguay.
  4. All this means that Brazil will “soon” invade Argentina.
Huh?

Let me see if I got this straight:
  1. Clarin quotes Bolsonaro, expressing a readiness to support - he was not even quoted as promising to actually participate - an eventual US invasion.
  2. The word Argentina appears nowhere in the article.
  3. The last time Brazil attacked Argentina was, per @perry, just under 200 years ago, when Arg and Brazil were fighting over Uruguay.
  4. All this means that Brazil will “soon” invade Argentina.
Huh?

I am sorry I made a mistake in the post . I meant to say Venezuela It is now been fixed

Even that is tenuous.
I do not see it as impossible, but nowhere do I find Bolsonaro promising to take an active part in a US invasion, let alone take the initiative itself.
And as @camberiu notes, it appears that much if not most of both the government and military machinery appears opposed even to that.

Even that is tenuous.
I do not see it as impossible, but nowhere do I find Bolsonaro promising to take an active part in a US invasion, let alone take the initiative itself.
And as @camberiu notes, it appears that much if not most of both the government and military machinery appears opposed even to that.

The Brazilian president it seems is gung ho on his intentions to liberate Venezuela. As much as I do not like Maduro its not up to his neighbours to decide who should be in power . Leave this to the venezuelan people to decide

They ha
The Brazilian president it seems is gung ho on his intentions to liberate Venezuela. As much as I do not like Maduro its not up to his neighbours to decide who should be in power . Leave this to the venezuelan people to decide
They have already decided and their choice is not Maduro. An overwhelming majority does not support Maduro.

They ha

They have already decided and their choice is not Maduro. An overwhelming majority does not support Maduro.

I hate Maduro with a passion but do not believe that the USA with Brazils help should invade Venezuela as to impose their government there . Leave it to the venezuelan people to cause a revolution from within .

In my thinking, and we know Maduro is guilty of crimes against humanity he should be apprehended and put on trial in Hague ASAP. No holds barred get him and get this over with before more innocent people die. Enough is enough!

If the US keeps its hands off Venezuela, will Russia and Cuba also keep their hands off? If not, then is that still better, according to the Venezuelans?

If the US keeps its hands off Venezuela, will Russia and Cuba also keep their hands off? If not, then is that still better, according to the Venezuelans?
You forgot about China also keeping its hands off.

Back