Is it all down to lack of respect???

if i had a job here that paid me $500 / month, and someone offered me more, i would leave in a heartbeat. And all the crying kids i left behind wouldnt bother me at all

AkBill said:
if i had a job here that paid me $500 / month, and someone offered me more, i would leave in a heartbeat. And all the crying kids i left behind wouldnt bother me at all

And one day my doughy friend you would find yourself friendless, old and childless in those gfolden handcuffs because you sold your ethics for a dime;)

jesus everytiem i gotta log off someone sucks me back in LOl

look.. i chose this pic cuz it makes me laugh.. i have layed down the challenge before and i will do it again !!!!! anyone (man or woman) who wnats to meet me for a waist measure off i will give you $500 PESOS (yeah im poor, deal with it) if u have a smaller belly than me. Love, el fatboy.)
now im really gone. Love you all, especially you FIF.. i always loved a girl starting with F..fiona...etc... think i ll search her on facebook when i get home in a drunken stupour

sorry of course i didnt mean i was searching fif in facebook

i mean im searching fiona
my old school baby from years ago
love hearts for all
peace out

if anyone wants to help
fiona goh
originally from brunai
studiued university in stockholm
hotter than a choripan cooked on the sun
if u wnt the finer things in life...gotta go out and gett em.. 8000 pesos a month ISNT ENOUGH !!

AkBill said:
if anyone wants to help
fiona goh
originally from brunai
studiued university in stockholm
hotter than a choripan cooked on the sun
if u wnt the finer things in life...gotta go out and gett em.. 8000 pesos a month ISNT ENOUGH !!

Damn DB (Doughboy) I almost made it..always the bridesmaid never the bride..

Fiona - yep thats me...babe by day, ogre by night as Shrek attests.
originally from brunai...nahh...but am an Arabist by study & profession..75% match???
studied university in stockholm /...,married a Swede and viisted Stockholm many times och jag kan talar svenska...90% match
hotter than a choripan cooked on the sun ...that's me 110% match

what? your reading comprehension is terrible

I said I didn't care about who you are.. you are likely a bland, overweight, middle aged house wife

im looking for a real person first name fiona, second name goh, but luckily i have found her

i agree with the person that said 'good for her!"
did you choose her? no! were you paying extra for her? no!
why would someone owe anything to their employer? anywhere in the world in any company an employee can decide what to do and should no feel guilty because good jobs don't come across every day.
if you knew how much teachers get paid you wouldn't be so mad. anyway, i don't think you have the right to be.

oh i just read that she made 8k a month. even if it's true, why does she HAVE to stay at a job? it's a freakin job!! she's free! she's not a slave!
she didn't hurt anyone and helped herself.your son will recover. i think you are overreacting

Yep... "Fifs2" seems to view argentinos as lesser human beings who should just exist to serve her

Well guess what, they aint. She seems to think she is a NAZI, this is 1935, and the 'workers' (her words) here are jews

Sorry but try again.. if you have such little respect for the people in this country why not go somewhere else? i agree the politicians are all terrible and corrupt but since you despise poor 'workers' so much why not just accept Argentina isnt for you?

Back