Is It Love?

Oh my god, that's scary! I thought that our actions in the past have a 10 years limit, a warrant period or something.
I've played a little :wub: -I'm not Maradona- but I've dated a few women 22 years ago, before I've met my better half. I was faithful since then, but now you're saying that there is still a chance that a boy or a girl knocks on my door tomorrow saying: 'Hello Daddy'!
That's unfair!, even criminal records have a time limit.

I think I'm not going to sleep well tonight. I should have known better and brought an attorney on each date!

You must be kidding!!! Are you real?

Damn. I was almost about to write - someone please adopt me as a sin of your young days, so I don't have to get married and all that, no money required and I would be a good daughtie, would provide Xmas and all that stuff. I know I'm trouble, but my residencia is becoming an issue by now. Could possibly a DNA test be an obstacle for a DNI?

Damn. I was almost about to write - someone please adopt me as a sin of your young days, so I don't have to get married and all that, no money required and I would be a good daughtie, would provide Xmas and all that stuff. I know I'm trouble, but my residencia is becoming an issue by now. Could possibly a DNA test be an obstacle for a DNI?
I can adopt you.

This certainly does not apply to all Argentine women. A friend of mine in his early 40's was home the other evening and someone knocked on his door. He opened it to find a 19 year old young man who claimed he was his son. Apparently he is a dead ringer for my friend. In the past 19 years , the mother (whom he vaguely remembers ) has not been in contact or asked for a centavo. He who plays , pays eventually.
To me, it's a pleasant surprise, if I can verify that's my son, it would be so cool, and big bless.

Dada,

I barely know you, but the xmas thing is really tempting, I think I would consider you as my good daughtie at any time.
I don't think that DNA test will be a problem, law is pretty complicated in here and there is always a way to handle it.
I only worried about the age thing, I don't want to be rude, but if you happen to be above my age (or a few years under), I think it will be difficult to explain how you became my daughter, no matter how sinful I were in the past. :)
At any rate, let's not disregard the marriage thing ... yeah I know I have to divorce first, but you know, everything is changing so fast in these days. ... :)

Dada,

I barely know you, but the xmas thing is really tempting, I think I would consider you as my good daughtie at any time.
I don't think that DNA test will be a problem, law is pretty complicated in here and there is always a way to handle it.
I only worried about the age thing, I don't want to be rude, but if you happen to be above my age (or a few years under), I think it will be difficult to explain how you became my daughter, no matter how sinful I were in the past. :)
At any rate, let's not disregard the marriage thing ... yeah I know I have to divorce first, but you know, everything is changing so fast in these days. ... :)
OH crap possible father hitching his probable daughter...... will there be banjos playing at the wedding??? i'm bringing the moonshine eh :p

Back