Is It Love?

This thread reminds me of a friend of mine. 60 something looking to hook up with younger women in their 30s etc. He has gone threw 2 or 3 of these women in the last year alone. Buying things for the women taking them on trips and vacations, all for nothing. The last one delivered the goods and that lasted him about 6 months and then she bailed with a younger Italian guy. So from what I have seen with him alone this is very common in these parts.

Is he actually looking for a long-term relationship? Why doesn't he try with someone closer to his age? No 30 year old woman is going to take a 60 year old man seriously. By the time he's retired she'll still be young and vibrant. It sounds like he pays girls for fun sex and a good time, and they use him for his money and a good time. It's a fair trade.

Billetera mata Galan...!! still true?

I guess its a socially accepted notion that men have to "wine and dine" women to enter into a relationship? Women as well have it embedded that a deserving candidate needs to pay his way to qualify...? Could women pick-up the check ? :rolleyes:

On the other hand if a man accepts "invitations" from women, he is an outcast, a Gigolo.... B)

May be is a trade off, Older man provides the Wallet , younger woman brings youth and beauty to the "table"

Is he actually looking for a long-term relationship? Why doesn't he try with someone closer to his age? No 30 year old woman is going to take a 60 year old man seriously. By the time he's retired she'll still be young and vibrant. It sounds like he pays girls for fun sex and a good time, and they use him for his money and a good time. It's a fair trade.

I wonder about him myself sometimes. I believe he is looking for long term but I think he falls for these younger women because are approachable and act interested. But he keeps getting hooked up with them so there must be a supply and demand law at work here. Sugar Daddy Gringo. :huh:

I wonder about him myself sometimes. I believe he is looking for long term but I think he falls for these younger women because are approachable and act interested. But he keeps getting hooked up with them so there must be a supply and demand law at work here. Sugar Daddy Gringo. :huh:

Does he find mature, attractive and successful women intimidating? Maybe he falls for younger women because they're easier to charm an manipulate. An older women is independent and set in her own ways.

The somewhat older teacher of my computer class tried to seduce his 22 year old assistant by sending her an indecent proposal via email. I don't know if she reported him to his superior, but she was moved to a different class and decided to quit after the semester was over. I assume they bought her silence. Maybe if the teacher had money it would have been a different story. Needless to say, it proved to be a very unpleasant experience for her, and maybe even traumatic. If it had happened to us older students in our late thirties and forties, we would have laughed at the teacher and told him to f*** off.

No joke.

Back