Is It Time To Make Peace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khairyexpat

Registered
Is it a good(/bad) idea to split BAExpats to 2 sites ?

One site FOR, the other site AGAINST Argentina.

For example: Members of the AGAINST site can freely speak out their minds.
If anyone from the FOR site dares to contradict anything said on the AGAINST site, then they really deserve what they get.

This way you know where you´re stepping, ... no one lands on a mine !

All points of view are expressed amicably with civility, and no fear of confrontational breakouts or lash outs.

I never really went into it, but I thought this site and its forum were private property, so it's a little bit rude to speak of splitting their property into two or three or whatever,
As I see it you can either create your own site and forum titled "Rosy Argentina" with a set of rules that include only maintaining a positive attitude, like some Californian New Age settlement in the 1960s
or, you can suggest the creation of a sub-section of this existing forum called "Positive Thoughts" or ""Good Vibes", just like the women's forum exists for that section of the public.
Good luck!

I never really went into it, but I thought this site and its forum were private property, so it's a little bit rude to speak of splitting their property into two or three or whatever,
As I see it you can either create your own site and forum titled "Rosy Argentina" with a set of rules that include only maintaining a positive attitude, like some Californian New Age settlement in the 1960s
or, you can suggest the creation of a sub-section of this existing forum called "Positive Thoughts" or ""Good Vibes", just like the women's forum exists for that section of the public.
Good luck!

I´m not technical.

sub-section is as good.

I´m just throwing the idea to split fighting factions (Not to split property !!!!!!!!!!!).
(NO CLUE ABOUT DETAILS HOW IT IS DONE)

Of course the owners can do whatever is best for the site,
whichever way they deem fit,
I´ve nothing whatsoever to do with that.
I´m NOT trying to touch a private property, .... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don´t try to hunt me with technicality.
I have nothing to do with anything.
ALL OF IT.
FORGET IT.

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. Never fails !

Best of luck !

And I thought the food and drink section was the feelgood area
or is it traveler stories?

Is it a good(/bad) idea to split BAExpats to 2 sites ?

One site FOR, the other site AGAINST Argentina.

For example: Members of the AGAINST site can freely speak out their minds.
If anyone from the FOR site dares to contradict anything said on the AGAINST site, then they really deserve what they get.

This way you know where you´re stepping, ... no one lands on a mine !

All points of view are expressed amicably with civility, and no fear of confrontational breakouts or lash outs.

How about three sites? Some of us feel ambivalent.

OP, how do you pronounce your username? Is it like "hairy expat" with a guttural H?

How about three sites? Some of us feel ambivalent.

How about a fourth site just for those who are not expats, don't live in Argentina, and apparently don't have anything better to do than try to dominate this forum with more than 5000 one line posts (many of which have been irrelevant, insipid or insulting) in two years (with a record of over sixty posts in two days)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back