Is Something Different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizes

Registered
Is it my imagination or is this site not as popular or as active as it was a couple of years ago. I hoe that its not the case because have always found baexpat to be very informative except for the whiners.

I think the conversation has changed but it's still active. The Yahoo group has pretty much died out though.

We have been in Buenos Aires for almost two years now but only reading BAexpats since two months ago as we have not been much in contact with the expat community. This site is quite useful so I hope people keep contributing.

stats2.png

I guess it is not so bad after all :)

Btw, where is Steve? It is weird he has not been posting for a while.... I hope he is ok.

My suggestion, and I think I have read it elsewhere on the forum, would be to tidy up the categories and rethink the front page.

i guess that a lot of people log on and look at the most recent threads, responding where they see something of interest. There isn't a long list of recent threads and a disproportionate amount of space is dedicated to outdated links. Effectively more screen space is dedicated to content from other websites than this one. Visually and functionally this isn't great practice. Especially when the links aren't updated very frequently, it gives the impression that content isn't dynamic.

Chop up the categories better and let the thread titles live on more real estate on the front page, my tuppence. Rethink the linked content policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back