Is the Milei "Transformation" Failing Already?

i’ve read the IMF approves of his actions and the international money is interested in you bonds again. i’m a victim of what i read, feel free to correct me. if true, thats a good start. never would have guessed it
Give Milei time. Rome was not built in a day and he needs more time, although I am not sure why he is currenty visiting Israel and the Pope rather than being back in Argentina sorting out the issues here.

Give Milei time. Rome was not built in a day and he needs more time, although I am not sure why he is currenty visiting Israel and the Pope rather than being back in Argentina sorting out the issues here.
Could be part of plan B. Those visits are insignificant, and show disinterest on Milei part. Could be he has something in his sleeve to bypass or force opposition into his direction. If not, it is really slap in the face to his voters, but we'll have to wait. Also might be he is waiting elections to congress. Some retaliation is certainly coming, I think it is just calmness before storm.

Sure. Leliq's disaster was created by Caputo but somehow you imagine Caputo can fix it? Seriously?
Counselor, you're begging the question (which I'm sure is being done intentionally). You seem to espouse Argentina's problems only go back to 2016.

Need I say in my broken Spanish, Ay Macri?
Sure. Leliq's disaster was created by Caputo but somehow you imagine Caputo can fix it? Seriously?

Last edited:
i’ve read the IMF approves of his actions and the international money is interested in you bonds again. i’m a victim of what i read, feel free to correct me. if true, thats a good start. never would have guessed it
From what I've observed over the years, the IMF approving of something is a red flag for the people of a country, not just in Argentina.

Back