Is there an (official) currency exchange in Ezeiza?

Thanks for your reply. I have now further questions.
Do they use (sort of) official exchange rate, ask for the source of fund (such as ATM receipt, what if WU receipt), have $100 limit for non-resident, and open until midnight?

If you live in CABA I can buy the pesos and give you USD, we can do the Blue Rate. Send me a private message if interested. At the Airport no one will sell you dollars for pesos forget it.

You aren't going to be able to exchange pesos at the official rate for dollars.

True would be best way to buy dollars at $89 pesos ?sure there may be a limit and must show airline tickets for the day..? at Rofex exchange.Foreign Exchange Offices in town Don't sell dollars only buy dollars from tourists

True would be best way to buy dollars at $89 pesos ?sure there may be a limit and must show airline tickets for the day..?
No one will sell you dollars at 89. No one. Ticket or no ticker, foreigner or not...they will sell you pesos at 85 but won't buy them back at any price lower than 150 per dollar.

OK. Thanks for all replies. I have a couple of weeks to go so I just need to budget accordingly.

True would be best way to buy dollars at $89 pesos ?sure there may be a limit and must show airline tickets for the day..? at Rofex exchange.Foreign Exchange Offices in town Don't sell dollars only buy dollars from tourists
That's what came to my mind too....

Back