Isis To Argentina: “We’Re Coming To See You”

I don't know Arabic, but the automated translation into English looks so perfect that I have the suspect that they used machine translation from English into Arabic in the first place. Also, I doubt someone with name and surname would post the pic of a bomb tagging the President with his handle. It looks like someone eager to get attention more than a real threat.

Talking about "eager to get attention" Camberiu's qualification of Argentina as "utterly insignifivcant/irrelevant on the international stage" besides being a gross exaggeration is "utterly" untrue.I am in NYC at present and re; Latin America ,at least,Argentina is now considered a very interesting investment possibility.
We just had a probable ISIS inspired bombing on 23 St. between 6th and 7th Ave I,m staying on 23rd near 9th Ave..From family and business acquaintances of my siblings I'm getting plenty of interesting questions about Argentina.To compare it to Paraguay is sensationalist nonesense.

ISIS could easily use Argentina as a way-point for both infiltrators as well as funneling finances. Both the frontera and the banking system are full of holes however the country has a high life-style. Would a couple of young recruits rather hover in Islamabad or in Buenos Aires?

I saw Argentina on a map of contacts for the Paris bomber recently. Did not surprise me one bit. Argentina has a nice future with regards to ISIS. We just haven't seen it on the radar yet.

GS

Does anyone ask themselves WHY?

Why would ISIS aim at Argentina, who has no participation in any of the SUPPOSED wars on terror, why would they come after Argentina unless its all a big staged play with all the worlds leaders acting so they can impose draconian laws to control the plebs!

got to say, pretty impressive show in New York. no fear and a lot of results. had him in 24 hours. had a billboard in Chicago and Phoenix that said " IS SUCKS hashtag... a real muslim". microphone on stage and walk off....

got to say, pretty impressive show in New York. no fear and a lot of results. had him in 24 hours. had a billboard in Chicago and Phoenix that said " IS SUCKS hashtag... a real muslim". microphone on stage and walk off....

Dude has over 36 hours from the Chelsea bombing to get away.

Ends up in Linden.

He used a cell phone on one of the unexploded bombs which was quickly traced to his family's cell plan.

This guy is obviously not the highly trained secret agent sleeper cell type.

Dude has over 36 hours from the Chelsea bombing to get away.
Ends up in Linden.
He used a cell phone on one of the unexploded bombs which was quickly traced to his family's cell plan.
This guy is obviously not the highly trained secret agent sleeper cell type.

neither is the guy who took this photo.

57dfb8771800009f29bd247b.png

Does anyone ask themselves WHY?

Why would ISIS aim at Argentina, who has no participation in any of the SUPPOSED wars on terror, why would they come after Argentina unless its all a big staged play with all the worlds leaders acting so they can impose draconian laws to control the plebs!

wake up sheeple!

y9OzjFE.png

Back