ISO: Female Personal Trainer Who Makes Housecalls!

nledec

Registered
I'd like to start working with a female personal trainer 3 days a week. The only catch is that it has to be in my house in Recoleta. Anyone out there?

I can highly recommend Ida Razick. You can check out her site at www.fuelba.blogspot.com where I wrote a testimonial and read what others have to say about here.

Ida really listens to you and understands about maximizing time and effort. She also provides you with personalized written instructions (with illustrations) for 3 exercises, so that you can practice at home on your own. Please feel free to pm me if you want more information or have questions.

Hi

I am not female but a personal trainer with 18 years experience training physical disabilities to high level athletes. I am qualified with a degree in biology, and two post grads 1 in sports injuries and massage and another in physical education. I thought my skill set would be enough to maybe interest you mind you its a bit unusual requesting a female trainer. Are you Argentine because it sounds like something an Argentine would request.

You can call me on 15 3681 5405

If not sorry about not being female!

I am not Argentine and I prefer working with a female trainer.

Thats a shame for you I am the best personal trainer here in BA. But you will never know! Good luck with your journey!

Well Carly enlighten me as to why a female trainer is better for you because as part of my personal development I would like to know what I(being a man and having no choice about it) can do to improve my service so a woman would consider me an acceptable option as trainer.

I guess you could be considered a great trainer IF your wife wasn't bothering your female clients, Branwell...

@ irishdave. RELAX! some people prefer female doctors, some male. same with trainers, so don't take it so personally....you are coming across like a used car salesman, rather than a helpful voice.
It sounds like you are super qualified, but quite clearly not what this person is looking for.

Canick said:
@ irishdave. RELAX! some people prefer female doctors, some male. same with trainers, so don't take it so personally....you are coming across like a used car salesman, rather than a helpful voice.
It sounds like you are super qualified, but quite clearly not what this person is looking for.

I totally agree cool down ....Actually you are coming across as a bigoted and aggressive person..not a service oriented person:confused:

Back