ISO: small metal work table.

Mercado de Pulgas?

You have to go often, turnover is quick there on many things.

Or the used furniture stores way out Rivadavia?

Have you tried the restaurant supply neighborhood?

Its Junin y Juan de Garay, more or less.

The first one you show is a restaurant kitchen table.
But stainless is not cheap, anywhere.

You have to look for " mesa de trabajo acero inoxidable " I see many vendors, but they seem big...

Ries said:
Mercado de Pulgas?

You have to go often, turnover is quick there on many things.

Or the used furniture stores way out Rivadavia?

Have you tried the restaurant supply neighborhood?

Its Junin y Juan de Garay, more or less.

The first one you show is a restaurant kitchen table.
But stainless is not cheap, anywhere.

I've looked at pulgas. I've been there many times in the last few months and I have not seen any thing appropriate.

Also, I didn't mean to show a picture of a kitchen table specifically. I was just refering to the picture & didn't read the description. I will change that so as not to confuse anyone else. I need a work table, like you would have in a shed, garden or workshop/taller. Any one of these would work. I can be steel but doesn't have to be. It just needs to be metal and be sturdy.

nikad said:
You have to look for " mesa de trabajo acero inoxidable " I see many vendors, but they seem big...

Yeah! Thank you!!! Amazing what happens when you use the right terms....

Yes, they do seem big. But at least with the right vocab I can probably get closer to what I need.

You could go to the reclamation houses around cordoba and fitz roy where they sell lots of old metal, then get them to make one - there is a professional welder that works in one who i've used for making things in the past. You just need to design it, buy some metal and he'll make it, probably cost very little also.

Does anyone know of any good second hand furniture shops? I'm looking for a couple of wardrobes.

Back